+ Reply to Thread
Page 255 of 362 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 355 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 3612

Thread: Follow money management help.

Senior Member babar is an unknown quantity at this point babar's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex threading shru krny se paly ap ko money managment ka bary men pta hona chay agr wo is ka bary men nii janty tu wo is ke education hasil kren

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member raizhu is an unknown quantity at this point raizhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I did not want to just rely on luck trading course , because it would be very easy to get carried away emotionally, what it was trading as the results will not be consistent, hard-maintained

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned missseclo is an unknown quantity at this point missseclo's Avatar
    Thanks
    But in verity give permission forlorn trader under 1 time near was little wealth by the side of venture and little profit is distant, after that in point of fact got MC haha, this is someplace the inconvenience deceit can collection MM to be unfailing with the amount of wealth, so my conclusion with the aim of long-suffering awareness ya take a small wealth sdikit2 profit, ya great big wealth great big profit.

Senior Member sultan is an unknown quantity at this point sultan's Avatar
    Thanks
    sometimes I was tempted like beginner will profit the most, up to push your ability to make trades off, until only a few dozen pips only capital is exhausted, and finally be MC. like this that we sometimes subconsciously thinking not want to use large lots or increase the number of transactions, but finally exhausted all swallowed margin call.

Senior Member ham is an unknown quantity at this point ham's Avatar
    Thanks
    Great thread, very useful. as a newbie with minimal capital we must be able to survive the financial memanagemen long. I was also still just learning, so it must be able to minimize the risk. was principally success for all traders.

Banned ahmeddd22 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmeddd22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Because of my poor money management rules I always faced with defeats in my trading.. Because I tried to earn the maximum profit possible in little amount of time.. for this I used bigger portion of my account in per trade.. as a result with just one or two bad trades I always blew my account.

Senior Member mutokhir is an unknown quantity at this point mutokhir's Avatar
    Thanks
    true,, studying or correcting journal trading we have done yesterday yesterday was very useful to add to our knowledge, of a journal that we can know where the fault we do so we will not repeat it again.

Banned miansajad is an unknown quantity at this point miansajad's Avatar
    Thanks
    the issue all investors anticipate a benefit, the most essential is how far we are dealing with when we are and when we benefit reduction, as start is strongly suggested not selfish in creating a benefit.

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

the issue all investors anticipate a benefit, the most essential is how far we are dealing with when we are and when we benefit reduction, as start is strongly suggested not selfish in creating a benefit.

Senior Member cesha is an unknown quantity at this point cesha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course it would be more effective with the next trading forex learning journals, especially in terms of money management. Especially if it's done when the time is really good, as when relaxed. Later in practice on a demo account for beginners, of course noted the important things that happened. Later in the weekend could well be reviewed again.

Senior Member shalman is an unknown quantity at this point shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    but the problem all traders expect a profit, the most important is how far we are addressing when we are and when we profit loss, as initiation is highly recommended not greedy in making a profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 255 of 362 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 355 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)