+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 362 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Follow money management help.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that managing money in trade will be important to make traders able to survive in this particular business,
    using the discipline of using real money management on trade,
    we can minimize the actual loss we will get from actual transactions. ,
    because we will get into the capital we have, and also the actual risk that we will get on trading!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pepsoden For This Useful Post:

bahar (2017-10-28)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex ke business me trader ko ache se money management karke he market me kaam karna hota hai,esme trader apne account me jetna kamm risk leta hai uska margin utna he safe rehta hai,esme trader ko pehle sabb jaana he chahiye..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-17), incomejobs (2017-10-17), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-19), munibkhan (2017-10-17), rehanayaz (2017-10-20), sufiyan22 (2017-10-17), Trump (2017-10-17)

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    money management is very important in the field, I think if you have everything and you do not know how to do good capital management, I believe you will lose your capital in totality. I think the secres to succeed in the market, is the management of capital, very good way

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul dear aap ne sahi kaha hai mein aap ki bat se agree karta hon k hamen forex market mein hamen always hamen trading mein hamen apni money management planning ko follow Karen

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-30), punjabpolice (2017-09-30), sufiyan22 (2017-09-30), zahid2016 (2017-09-30)

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Going back to work after going through an alcohol program and professional alcohol rehab is usually a necessity for most, but managing work and money can be a problem for alcoholics and addicts.
    If you get to the point in your drinking or drug use so you need professional care, it is possible that your substance abuse is growing to a level that affects your job records. Recovering alcoholics and addicts often have problems fulfilling job-related responsibilities, maintaining jobs and managing money.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management in forex trading is very important
    to secure your money when you trade in forex trading business. With the help of money management you can determine the lot size according to the balance of your money available for trading forex trading business. So, must follow the money management system in forex trading business to earn money from this forex trading business.

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well of course my dear, for me I really believe that mm is very important for Forex traders,
    when we learn more and very understand it will give good results to us in trading business.
    Generally traders get a good profit from this
    trading business by using money management in their trading business.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to biru For This Useful Post:

setia (2017-09-30)

Junior Member TraderRajKri is an unknown quantity at this point TraderRajKri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    money management along with a reasonable risk reward ratio, preferably 1:2 ratio always give decent profits. out of every 10 trades initiated, even if only 4 comes out winners, the always covers the losses from the rest of the 6 trades and still have a decent profit in hand. but one should not go overboard when one's capital has grown bigger. lot size should not be increased unless one has a reason to do.

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I made some simple money management. I combine money management with risk management. I tried to make it simple. For example if we want our money safe we should know how much when we open the order. So with that I make only 5% of my equity. After that, I tried to make simple risk management with a ratio of 1: 2. That means I use a take profit of 60 points. and stop loss at 30 points. So, with that risk if I lose two times I still break evern with one win. I wish my plan would work.

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear hamen froex trading mein hamen risk hota hai always karny mein is liye dear hamen chaye k hamen forex market mein hamen always hamrn apni money management planning bnana chaye hamen

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-27), incomejobs (2017-09-24), punjabpolice (2017-09-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 362 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)