+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 362 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Follow money management help.

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well of course my dear, to me I really believe that money management is very important
    for any user or trader professional traders use the perfect money management to manage their money and also to manage their profits and losses,
    every trader must understand the concept of money management ,
    then they can avoid big losses and they can save their capital

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You do the right thing and stay in your business because of my bad money management regulation that I always suffer .. Because I try to get the maximum profit as much as possible in small amount of time .. For this, I use most of my account .. As a result only with one or two bad deals I always denounce my account .. But now I have good money. The Bond strategy I use so I can survive in this market with my little business account marekt and you a lot of money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,039 Times in 1,524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader agar ap forex main trade kerna chahity hain to apko chahaiy k ap apnay rule bna lain aur unhi rule ko hi follow krain aur money managment ko bhi follow krain aur apni chapital ko har sorat bacha k rakhain aur es rule ko kabhi bhi na torain to ap kamayab ho skty hain forex main ;.

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-12-26), azharahmad (2017-12-26), billyboy00007 (2017-12-28), chak148 (2017-12-25), danish555 (2017-12-15), fxearner (2017-12-07), India148 (2017-12-15), irshad321 (2017-12-22), jellybelly2017 (2017-12-15), KASINA (2017-12-21), MARandhawa (2017-12-22), mian5575405 (2017-12-20), munibkhan (2017-12-25), Nirzana (2017-12-06), punjabpolice (2017-12-16), sarfraz786 (2017-12-24), sufiyan22 (2017-12-24), yulbang111 (2017-12-19), zahid2016 (2017-12-25)

Member nomanraza74 will become famous soon enough nomanraza74's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management kehne ko bohat hi asan sa lafaz hoga lykin is aik lafaz me sara forex business simta hua hai kyun ke money management ke baghaiar forex me profit earn karna mere kheyal me to na mumkin hai.

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,221 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji haan Forex trading main aapko market Mein risk Lena ki help leni hai to aap market Mein money management karna seekho money management Guwahati is high trading Main Jis ko samajhne ke baad aap ke liye market mein baat karna bahut Aasaan ho jate hai money management kehte hain aap market ke full rules to follow kar ke kaam karte ho. Market Mein loss nahi hota.

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

alizubair (2017-12-20), amirjaved (2017-12-30), ayesh (2017-12-13), ayeshapak (2017-12-15), javedqasim (2017-12-15), jhoradpak (2017-12-03), jobless (2017-12-27), punjabpolice (2017-12-08), rafictn (2017-12-27), tradetiger (2017-12-30)

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the deliberate administration of operational key money for the proper development of it ...
    is the key offense to manage it well before or after profitable in this forex trading ...
    and along with the management of that position it is the key to come out on top in the market
    so we should work it parts with determination of strength sooner or later become profitable in this business ... thank you very much

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to reduce the losses, you should analyze again,
    do not move towards the opposite direct price decline. It is worth considering several things before deciding to cut the losses' will not regret or at least reduce the regret for the wrong decision. traders who want to get the most instant profit and even lose all the results. It can be stressful when it happens.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    A good money management is very important on Forex treading because it is very helpful for treading. So all treader should flow a good money management at the time of treading on Forex.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

star29 (2017-12-23), takabo (2017-12-23)

Member micro will become famous soon enough micro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex money management can be an indispensable topic for getting a monger.
    money management may also end up being the method through which pet disease is a deposit of their own account.
    reliable money management to protect your account capital.
    If you really adhere to a reliable money management,
    it could be a very low risk of capital risk.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    In trading psychology there are things about emotions, greed, revenge, and so on. It is certainly going to hit your money management concepts that lead to resistance exhausted and chaotic trading capital. So from now on find articles on money management, learn and apply in all your trading.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

star29 (2017-12-23), takabo (2017-12-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 362 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)