Closed Thread
Page 73 of 84 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 ... LastLast

Thread: InstaForex - एशिया में ब्रोकर # 1

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mam,i have doubt can i transfer the bonus from also using insta wallet please tell me mam and also want to know is insta wallet is instant and can we transfer to others accounts also,please tell me cleraly i did not use it at
    please vote for me if you like my post

InstaForex Official Representative Katerine is on a distinguished road Katerine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,hello i have another doubt if i make $100 i will get $30 bonus and want to know how many lots should be tarded inorder to withdraw the bonus money i.e $30 .please tell me clearly i have doubt about this since so many days
    Hello,

According to the bonus agreement:

7. The 30% Bonus can be withdrawn only after BUY or SELL deals are completed. The total volume of the deals must be equal to X*3 InstaForex lots, where X=the total volume of received bonuses (the total volume of all bonuses including cancelled or partly lost bonuses). For accounts in RUR the volume of deals is calculated according to the following formula X*3/30 (InstaForex lots). As to accounts opened in EUR, the formula is as follows: X*3*1,4 (InstaForex lots). Only the full amount of bonus can be withdrawn, partial withdrawal is impossible. In order to withdraw bonus funds from a trading account a request should be sent to the following address: bonuses@instaforex.com Any profit made over the bonus amount can be withdrawn without any restrictions.

Banned FxBd is an unknown quantity at this point FxBd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IFX Yana View Post
    Yes you can earn 10% from each position. Also this point does not depend on any bonuses. If you earn more then 10% you profit will be cut.
    What about the bonus?If we earn 10% then we can withdraw the money but when we get more than 10% then why the profit will be cut when we loses money at the same time?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi,hello i have another doubt if i make $100 i will get $30 bonus and want to know how many lots should be tarded inorder to withdraw the bonus money i.e $30 .please tell me clearly i have doubt about this since so many days

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

InstaForex Official Representative Katerine is on a distinguished road Katerine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by norix View Post
    then it's only for one-time deposit or deposit whenever we can get a bonus?
    I am still unclear about this.
    It doesn't matter. If you have at least $100 of your own funds (bonuses are not counted), then you can order a disatnce course.

Banned IFX Yana is on a distinguished road IFX Yana's Avatar
    Thanks
    or those who deposit $100 get free training course.please can you tell me
    That's right. You can read more information about it here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello can i know that in your site had said if we deposit $100 free training course for newbies so i want to know that $100 is for training course or those who deposit $100 get free training course.please can you tell me

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry, wrong thread.

can the documents be send with in a month and documents means is pancard is enough for verification as i dont have any other and even i have to apply for pancard as i did not applied upto now and i am just 19
    Sure, you can send when it's comfortable for you. But the prize will be funded only after the documents are received. I think, there won't be any problems with the PAN card.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Katerine View Post
    I'm female, actually.

During a week since you send the requested documents.
    can the documents be send with in a month and documents means is pancard is enough for verification as i dont have any other and even i have to apply for pancard as i did not applied upto now and i am just 19

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sir
    I'm female, actually.

i have another doubt and if i won prize when prize will be credited?
    During a week since you send the requested documents.

Closed Thread
Page 73 of 84 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)