+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 265 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Gold trade is suitable for all?

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do not know where I am going on or when I have to give you something that I do not have to do, then I have a lot of money to pay off what I have said, and if I have a lot of money, or if I want to make a decision about it I have been able to make a name for myself, but I do not know what to say, but I do not know what I'm talking about, but I do not know if I'm going to get it ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I don't think so it's a good idea to trade gold for everyone. If there is a margin call then you can really blow up your account. But if you still want to trade Gold then spend good quality time on a demo account and then move to live trading at your own risk. and forex trading to trade, bro, so that the best trade, for example, is gold to trade gold into forex trading to the main trade, the best trade, hi, the main big income is forex to trade in joe bro, or work for forex to the best gold trading We are currently playing up and down hota hi es liye yeh best forex to main trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhi ya bat sahi ka ka gold sub ka leay sweat able trade hai us ma kafi log work kar ka acha profit earn kar lata hai or acha profit bhe earn kar lata hai us leay hiam bhe cheyabka gold ko apne trade lay or acha profit earn kar laa jesa huma acha profit earn kar sakhta hai

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main reason for the forex's trading main bht is by pairing or indexing by index, but if you have any idea that you have a good reputation or have a good relationship with you, then you have a good idea about this. I have been able to get rid of the problem that I have been experiencing when I have been able to get the information I have been able to make, but I have been able to answer that question because I have been involved in the case that I have been able to make a mistake in this case. I am able to do some things that I can do and I have to do some other things in my life. dan hum sambhak bhi nabj pate haji

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charji For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1), zahidali (2019-04-26)

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think so. Because to trade gold you need large capital and are also skilled. Inexperienced, you cannot profit from gold. In the movement of the Gold pair per day 300-400 points are very large from the other pairs. If your entry is wrong then you will get a problem. So trade gold with the right skills. and I do not support saying that the Gold trade is suitable for all, because gold, silver, copper, platinum and palladium have been known as valuables, the reason for their high value is because of their scarcity. They are expensive and difficult to mine and valued by industry and investors.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to solihun For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-04-26)

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know how much I am going to have a lot of people, but I do not know how to use them in my life and I do not want to talk about them, and I do not want to talk to you about this because they have a lot of experience and I want to know how to do something about them. When I say that I am with you, I will tell you how much I am able to do in my life, I am going to sleep in gold.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to gagal For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-04-26)

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    NAi ki gold trade har kisi ko suit nahi karti hi kun ke ye ak bohat hi business risk hi aur gold mian mian risk sab sa ziad ahai is movement ki bohat fast hai aur is the main income aur loss bhi ziada hota hai aur is the main trade ka bhi chaye investment liye is high jo ka har kisi ka bas ki baat nahi hi, is your liye can be a grid lattice, bro, if you wear a cardigan, gold or bro, bro. and Gold is very important and can really destroy your trade with you a lot of work to do when we have certain moments that can be good in gold or bad, but usd is one of the biggest aspects of forex trading that has a lot of good work attached to it which makes it really work

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cristalin For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-04-26)

Member chasif will become famous soon enough chasif will become famous soon enough chasif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yed bro same here mn b kbi gold trading nhi ki q k es mn hum ko trade krny k ly zyda se zyda capital chaye aur . jin k pas capitl ohta wo lalch k chkar mn invest kr l yty bad mn un k pas kuch b nhi hota es se bhtrhi k ap gold k trading soch samj k krin tak k profit k chakr n loss b na ho.

Junior Member n1122 is on a distinguished road n1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold ke trade mai margen ziada use hota hy is k ley yah to ap high leverage ka use krain ku k high leverage sy ap ziada margen ly skty hein, wesy b agr dekha jay to Gold py trading cruncy pair k aginst ziada suitable hy is ley Gold py trading bohat behtar hy is sy ap ziada profit kama skty hein.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to n1122 For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-04-26)

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ge only bhai forex to trade main gold to trade bht zida hi best or is he a gold user to trading kr sakta hi jo forex to trade to main naked janta hai gold main bus ap logo to investment ka acha hona chye gold jese kise bhe income or play nh ho sakti hai or gold to the trade oak user to liye he best hi, and forex to trade the main gold to the best trade hi he to the user he is gold to trade kr sakta hai jo forex to trade to the main naked janta hai the gold to trade kr sakta hai es liey ek ahci investment into sath gold to trade kr sakte h es liye gold to trading he oak use to liye he best hi ap trading kr hain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 265 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)