+ Reply to Thread
Page 235 of 265 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2650

Thread: Is Gold trade is suitable for all?

Banned Shams001 is on a distinguished road Shams001's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think without knowledge about gold is never suitable and gold is also better from a big capital so i think if you don,t have these think then never start trading in the gold first of all learn about gold and i never try in this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in gold may not be suitable for all because for this the traders should have really huge amount of money so that they can hold the drawdown period and thus be able to be at the profit edge by playing along the market sentiment.

Banned Sara Khan is on a distinguished road Sara Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by waqas1 View Post
    no gold pair all mamber ka laye situable nahi ha gold pair ki market bohat risky ha her ek ka bus ki bate nahi ha ka gold ma trade kar sakye gold ma trade karne ka laye kafi experince ka zaroet ha gold ma new mamber to trade kar he nahi sakta ha
    I never felt comfortable trading with metal, especially gold, although once a few tries, but I'm hard to get a match, spread a huge problem to be the only reason for me to avoid doing trading activities in gold, it can make me more cozy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waqas1 is on a distinguished road waqas1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no gold pair all mamber ka laye situable nahi ha gold pair ki market bohat risky ha her ek ka bus ki bate nahi ha ka gold ma trade kar sakye gold ma trade karne ka laye kafi experince ka zaroet ha gold ma new mamber to trade kar he nahi sakta ha

Senior Member x2hardstonex is an unknown quantity at this point x2hardstonex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I think Gold is not suitable for All because in Gold very dangrous market where we can loss All the capital only work those who have good experience in gold and they analysis well gold i think its not suitable for all

Member smlkdan is an unknown quantity at this point smlkdan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most traders that trade commodities give gold to trade. It is very volatile and risky to traded. I think that you need to be a gold experts to trade it too successfully as it the moves different from the currency !

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold is a very highly liquid market in Forex,but to trade in Gold we need to have lot of trading experience,good trading and managing skills and big capital like 500-1000$.Gold market can easily move 500-1000 pips so it is highly liquid and spread of gold is also very high and it is very hard to predict the market of Gold,so I think Gold trading is not safe for all.I prefer to trade in currency.

Member FPK is on a distinguished road FPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mai nye tuoo hode bhi kabi nahi GOLD mai trading ki but marah akk friend kertah hai ass kaye pass accha capital hai whoo kahtaha hai kaye ass mai profit easily earn kiyah jatah hai bass ass kah spread high hotah hai

Senior Member ali345 is an unknown quantity at this point ali345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray khayal k mutaabiq forex trading mein goldsab k liaye acha nahi hai iss per kaam kernay k liaye aap ko bohat hi ziyada knoledge ka hona chahiye phir aap gold per trading ko ker saktey hain.
    I love Indian Forex Forum.

Senior Member nayeem01715 is an unknown quantity at this point nayeem01715's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold trading is just not ideal for novice traders. This particular product requirements at the least major funds first and in addition it bought higher distribute that's really essential in case you merely include small funds to begin with. If you wish, trade along with rare metal inside your trial consideration primary.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 235 of 265 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)