+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 459 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 299 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 4584

Thread: Can any trader earn 1000 pips daily!?

Banned akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever's Avatar
    Thanks
    ye bht jyada ho gya bro isse paar kar paana impossible hai kisi bhi currency main itni movement hai hi nae ki wo 1000 pip up down chala jaaye you need to take high volume par uske liye capital bhi bada hona chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Mt5 Admin is an unknown quantity at this point Mt5 Admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahafuj01 View Post
    Many people says that they can teach us how to earn 1000 pips daily with one minute trade. Is it really possible or they are fake? Please share your opinion.
    Ji ha bilkul koi b trader itny pip ly sakta ha gold s ap us k madad s itny kia is s b ziayda pip ly sakty ho kiu k gold ek din m 2000 pip tak move kar jata ha lekin ap k pas investment b achy hony chahiya tab ja kar ap ly sakty ho warna ap ko loss h mily ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member unta is an unknown quantity at this point unta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it can be done the most important thing we should be trading on many pairs as traders and we must be patient and all will be well with the peace and all will be fine with a focus and hard work would be so mean and all need a process and we have to be ready.

Senior Member majid.ali is an unknown quantity at this point majid.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If i see that one trade can give me more than my target then i don't exit to trade i wait And if a trade is not giving me 30 or 40 pips and can only I'm a bit buzy these days with other work so I'm not concentrating on trading that much that How much pips i get per day Well its not so important that is And I just set 2% 5% as my daily profit target and also when the market can work together with my system I could raise up to 10% as my daily Goal

Member dimahamulkar is an unknown quantity at this point dimahamulkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    40 pips per pair need to be taken and 20 such pairs need to be traded. On paper theoretically it is possible to cover 40 x 20 = 1000 pips per day but in reality, No. No one can do that. Because to do that he will have to execute 20 correct trades. For every wrong trade he will have to execute a corresponding correct trade. It is impossible. No one can do that ever.

Member khalid2 is on a distinguished road khalid2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is baat ko men impossible to naheen kehta but forex trading market men men ney kafee sarey traders ko loss kartey huey dekha hey .to forex men 1000 pips kee daily profit keiliey hamarey account men 100000$ deposit ho ga to yeh possible hey aur trader bhee expert ho is trading mar ket men .

Senior Member supermc is an unknown quantity at this point supermc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    50 pips is enough to rake in close to 100% return per month let alone Achievements are in the experience is personal If you take out 10 pips consistently then you are effectively at a stage Ther in fact The amount of pips that we can earn per day will totally depend on the traders trading and analyzing knowledge then After collecting them i can make some good profit amount at end of the month with So this is my main target by forex trading

Banned mun07 is an unknown quantity at this point mun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    The forex is an international business the lot of trader can do this business for the money earn here. I do not know how can earn one thousand pips one day. If we flow the forex system we saw normal thirty to fifty pips one day. But why you post this unexpected quarries it is good for earn if possible.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dekha jaye to 30 pips b daily income karna bahut muskil hain. lekin agar proper plan karke trade kiya jaye to kabhi kabhi hum 1000 pips b income kar sakte hain. main abhi tak highest 350pips income kiya hua hun . 1000 pips ka kabhi target liya nahi hun. lekin mujhe nahi lagta 1000pips itna asan hoga.

Member hami001 is an unknown quantity at this point hami001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji ha bh ji jo bary trader hoty hai wo din ka itna earn kr laity hai q kai un ko bohat zayada experience hota hai wo is mai akm bohat dair sai kr rahy hoty hai is liy un kai liy itna earn krna bohat assan hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 459 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 299 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)