+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 177 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1765

Thread: What is the use of VPS for Forex Traders.

Senior Member Muhammad Mobeen is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad Mobeen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    VPS k baray ma mane first time suna ha forex forum ma.
    ma nahe janta hun about that kuch bhe .kyn k mujhe abhi forex k baray ma ziada konwledge neh ha .

Senior Member technoguy is on a distinguished road technoguy's Avatar
    Thanks
    vps is a virtual private server many peoples use this for running software i don't know about this more because i never use this and we need to pay for this virtual server so i am using broad band internet for surfing internet and for running any type of software that need internet connection.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    vps ya virtual private server aapko diya jata hai aapke robots ko active rakhne ke liye din aur raat 24 hrs me aapka robot jab chahe tab trade laga sakta hai bina aapke computer ko on kiye matlab agar aap vps par robot ko on kar ke chod diye hain aur din bhar ke liye office me chale jate hain to aap jab sham ko check karenge to aapko aapka robot ka kaam nzar aa jaega.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Senior Member okano is an unknown quantity at this point okano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by danish013 View Post
    no my friend i did not know about the vps of the forex trading because i did not use it and i think that if we trade in the forex trading with the others strategy then we cannot earn the lot of the money from the forex trading and if we trade in the forex trading with the owns strategy then we can earn the lot of the money from the forex trading.
    trading without experience is the worst thinking.if you dont want to lose your money in forex then you must have to trade after earning good experience.i think a good experience about forex will lead you to gain huge profit in this business.so trade in forex after being good experienced.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shahzad105 is an unknown quantity at this point shahzad105's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye hosting service hai jis pay aap apna domain run kar saktay hain iskay ilawa aapko iski zrorat trading main robot software run karnay kay liay parti hai ye trading companies ye service free bi deti hain ye profitional trader kay liay buhat usefull hai waisay new comers ko iski zrorat nahi parti

Banned naim10 is on a distinguished road naim10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Section actual technical VPS stands for Virtual Private Network. Therefore, we can use a Remote Procedure says too far. People can use this procedure to take advantage of the special campaign and fast network access. But we also encounter a DNS problem or a traffic problem.

Banned muhammad suleman is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad suleman's Avatar
    Thanks
    thought i had idea about this this post cleard my other doubts too small tradwea in the beginning of there career can not afford the use of such service so it is better to think about this once we get enough money and good EA

Banned marha is an unknown quantity at this point marha's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's identical to website on that you place your account and ea or Forex robot that trades for everyone 24 hours whereas your laptop is off. Simply suppose it during this method that. While you utilize a website then you certainly need a web hosting company to firmly host your website. And you additionally pay for web hosting. Similar is here you pay in exchange for account hosting.

Senior Member bhuat41 is an unknown quantity at this point bhuat41's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    VPS is usually your EA robots can still be allowed to work at their own ready-made personal devices that we use when the robot is a kind of individual servers, more electronic elements in the VPS of the meta-speculation on how to create the normal operation of the robot real remains in the past

Senior Member danish013 is an unknown quantity at this point danish013's Avatar
    Thanks
    no my friend i did not know about the vps of the forex trading because i did not use it and i think that if we trade in the forex trading with the others strategy then we cannot earn the lot of the money from the forex trading and if we trade in the forex trading with the owns strategy then we can earn the lot of the money from the forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 177 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open