+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 172 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1713

Thread: My profitable trading.

Senior Member Veteto is an unknown quantity at this point Veteto's Avatar
    Thanks
    In forex exchange trading, it calls for investing considerable time and effort into finding forex brokers who provide the most effective forex trading software to give you a competitive advantage. This automated software program or platform is a vital constituent in ascertaining how successful you will be in such trade. ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member damin1 is an unknown quantity at this point damin1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    Brother Mostly i trade by support and resistance and draw trend line, It is very useful strategy, I think you should learn Elliott Waves pattern, Then you can make money easily,

http://forex-indicators.net/cycle-in.../elliott-waves

Click on link, and start learning today.

Pivot point also a useful strategy,
    thank you very much my brother, from which I learned a lot about the indicators

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hisam008 is an unknown quantity at this point hisam008's Avatar
    Thanks
    To me Forex is the most profitable business. I think there is no loss in Forex. It is a very difficult work but profitable. One can change and build up his life to join in Forex. I think one can make a success story by working at Forex.

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    On the basis of pivot point and support ,resistance based trading is more safe trading for forex profit.From 1 years I involved with forex trading.Previous time I only depend on price action and some normal indicator.but now I understood if we follow pivot point,resistence and support also combine with some indicator it will give us satisfactory result.

Junior Member bagus dwwi is an unknown quantity at this point bagus dwwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My profitable trading
    income is pretty good .. I became eager to start forex again ..
    capital but I am still a bit .. and I hope to be even more than now ..
    regards profit always for us ..

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by taimur15 View Post
    bilkul sahi kha aap ne koi bhi strategy 100% work nhi krti ager aisa hota to i think her forex world ka rich man hota. forex main kuch bhi 100% nhi hai her indicator her strategy sub kuch 50/50 hai .
    bhai 50/50 percent nahi kaha ja sakta hai, kyun ki is field mein kafi jayda strategy to aisi hai, jo 70% se 80% sahi hoti hai, aur kafi jayda bekar strategy hoti hai, main samjhata hoon, jo 80% accurate ho, wo achchi strategy hoti hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member kang portal is on a distinguished road kang portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks for sharing your strategy and your screen shoot of your profit
    how long you have been use this strategy for your trading?
    is that always profit? i dont see any cut lost or SL on it
    is that use no SL? and how is you got wrong position
    is this your trading strategy never got wrong position?

Senior Member abdulfx123 is an unknown quantity at this point abdulfx123's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Forex trading is to always produce a profit , the target profit our to get a range of money management control of all is to avoid wearing suit wear the apporpriate plan to reach capital analysis and use money management. Thanks

Member taimur15 is on a distinguished road taimur15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    koi system 100% nahi hota hai, lekin main samjhata hoon, ki hum ushi system ko 90% tak accurate kar sakte hai, daily pivot aisa indicator hai, jo daily base par trading kare, to humko 10 pips se 15 pips easily gain ho sakta hai.
    bilkul sahi kha aap ne koi bhi strategy 100% work nhi krti ager aisa hota to i think her forex world ka rich man hota. forex main kuch bhi 100% nhi hai her indicator her strategy sub kuch 50/50 hai .

Senior Member baned tak hajar is on a distinguished road baned tak hajar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow nice this is often most profitable business that i seen. aor is business ko ashay tarikay sa smj k lakhu dolaar earn kr saktay hai. ma apka shukar guzar hu k ap na ye tarika mairay sath share kia hai. this is that the business that don't need investment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 172 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)