+ Reply to Thread
Page 366 of 368 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 364 365 366 367 368 LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 3671

Thread: Which trends do you think is best for us to follow?

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by medhat4forex View Post
    I think that scalping is the best way to get money easily and I advise you to go down that road to get to profit easily and I think it's easy to get a quick strategy to use technical indicators and reliable
    You just deliver the positive side only, but you also can lose money quickly with this system.
    it happens if you can not control emotions, as well as a poor MM.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned medhat4forex will become famous soon enough medhat4forex will become famous soon enough medhat4forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that scalping is the best way to get money easily and I advise you to go down that road to get to profit easily and I think it's easy to get a quick strategy to use technical indicators and reliable

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    i like the trend formed in 1hr charts.The trend will be strong and i will be able to predict correctly upto some extent.
    even sometimes i will follow 4h trends also.
    yes it is very nice
    because the trend in h1 or h4 very good and strong
    and I think you are an intraday trader type
    and the wait trend in h1 or h4 need patience to wait for a good moment

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    once true friends and we see only the larger time frame to do the mapping future price movements such as what to further simplify our analysis
    very good because then we will understand how the price movement in a small time frame and could see also the direction of prices in the larger time frame
    Last edited by denira; 2011-07-24 at 05:47 PM.

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    Yeah H1 and H4 are very good for intraday trading and you can also use these time frames to check the correct trend and once you know the trend you can use it on short trades.
    once true friends and we see only the larger time frame to do the mapping future price movements such as what to further simplify our analysis

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like the trend formed in 1hr charts.The trend will be strong and i will be able to predict correctly upto some extent.
    Yeah H1 and H4 are very good for intraday trading and you can also use these time frames to check the correct trend and once you know the trend you can use it on short trades.

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are a daily trader then it's very appropriate that you've done because after that his name will monitor how the trader daily price movements on TF 1 or 4 H

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member shreebabu14 is on a distinguished road shreebabu14's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nice strategy ... if you consider my suggestion present trend is best for forex and traders using forex ... and you guys must say some suggestion if you know which helps me and other newbies .
    THANK YOU

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    friend i want to know how you trade in m1 time frame.
    its so didicult.. i try sometime trading with small tf.
    or dusri badi baat only 2-3pips i think that not enough.
    i'm trading at session europe or america opening...
    just using EMA 100, 200 and 300 to open a position...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 366 of 368 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 364 365 366 367 368 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)