+ Reply to Thread
Page 473 of 503 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463 471 472 473 474 475 483 ... LastLast
Results 4,721 to 4,730 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amit View Post
    Han apki bat theek hy ma ye nhi kh raha k ma ak bar loss hony pe he apni strategy change kr lyta hon ma tu ye kh raha hon k sometimes market ki situation aisa hoti hy k ak specific strategy kam nhi krti tu uski jga koi aur strategy lgani prti hy.
    yes you are right..strategy give and working good in normal market..but some time to big movement of market strategy will not work in effective.
    due to good news strategy will fail but its not meaning we will change strategy. we should continue with that but this fail in normal market then its must to know the weakness part of our strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sunil View Post
    we will get some losing and also winning but we have to try to reduce some losing and we have to compare about losing and winning...if we have many winning than losing so it means that we ae ready to get profit more and more again..so try to keep and put the right place for orders
    A success of a trader is always measured by number of winning trader over number of loosing trades but a trader needs to minimize his losses to the maximum extent and for that he needs to use money management as part of his trading strategy and trade with patience and discipline.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    opinion wise, I understand it, always trading safely, do not be greedy that is by trading do not use a big lots, not revenge that is not open many positions at the time you have lost money, if loss the better you leave your chart

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all traders would not like and would not be willing to lose money, the loss is a part of forex are inseparable, because the forex is a business that has a high risk. therefore the control of emotions must be maintained so as not to revenge, even overtrade.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amit View Post
    I've been there, my loss of up to $ 100,000, and it really makes me traumatized.

the funds belong to my customers, I am very ashamed and guilty, so I resigned from my job as a supervisor of one the brokers in my country and I will leave the trade for ever.

but I can not leave the trading in my life
    you loss $100000......OMG
    this kind of fund..i think there is some weakness in your traidng system that you never analyses..
    if you are using stop loss then may be you save some thing for trading in market. always use stop loss for fixing limit of loss.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've been there, my loss of up to $ 100,000, and it really makes me traumatized.

the funds belong to my customers, I am very ashamed and guilty, so I resigned from my job as a supervisor of one the brokers in my country and I will leave the trade for ever.

but I can not leave the trading in my life

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right.. whatever and however please use the SL .. SL very powerful to avoid huge losses because unexpected .... let lose a little money than you will lose all
    set SL before Mc as SL

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye sabse acha tarika hota hai market me aage badne ka..
    agar aapka kabhi loss ho jata hai to apni galtiyo ko pakdo aur unhe diobara na karte hue aage badte jaao
    bahut hi jkaldi aap apen sare loss recover kar loge aur fayde me aa ajoge

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    अच्छी तरह से उर 100% हम में से सही हर कोई कभी भी बिल्कुल विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार और हर किसी में नुकसान किया है उसकी lossing पैसे ... कारण ज्यादातर यह केवल 1 खोने के लिए बात होगी के बारे में कुछ जानने की कोशिश है "lalach" है. या 2 बात यह डर या अपने पैसे खोने के लिए emtion होगा

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think its not bad to stop trading for sometime after face a loss, after some relax you can make better decision about how to recover your loss. If the market condition is not in your favor then don't try to recover your loss on the same day you can recover it on next day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 473 of 503 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463 471 472 473 474 475 483 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)