+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: which mobile phone is good for trading business.

Member Avenger is an unknown quantity at this point Avenger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can business in the currency trading with the cell cellphone. it is more possible with the android operating system cellular. investors can set up these software in the cell cellphone. we can business in the currency trading with the cell cellphone if present is not constant. most of the time android operating system cellular is more important for the investors.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mr-shah is an unknown quantity at this point mr-shah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many mobile phone in market and different mobiles are famous from their best features and usage .i think advanced android is the best mobile phone for using internet features and its support internet features well and it is an advance technology.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member m16kamran is on a distinguished road m16kamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have tried , to start forex trading on my mobile . i have tried first on a simple nit android phone. but it does not work .than i down load mt 4 on a new android mobile phone . but it also fails. my friends , trade on i phone . so i think , mt 4 works only in i phones.

Banned OK3 is an unknown quantity at this point OK3's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear ap mobile pay trading kar saktay ho or mobile ap kay i phone ho to ya adrorid ho tb bi ap kar saktay ho or may nay kbi mobile trading nahi ki but may kud new i phone purchaz karna hay trading kay liya or ap ko bi kaho ga kay i phone lay wo best hay

Senior Member alizey is on a distinguished road alizey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think black berry and iphone is good for forex trading because it has good features and good soft-wares from which you easily browse our indian Forex trading website. other mobile phones are also good but i didn't experience them

Banned djkismatllll is an unknown quantity at this point djkismatllll's Avatar
    Thanks
    any andrid moble can use to forex is beter

Senior Member rafique is on a distinguished road rafique's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think only i phone is use for trading and we can trade on it and work about forex on it and we have to learn the forex all the time and then try for trade on it and forex is very good helpfull online business and earning from it is great and we can earn from it by giving some time to it.

Banned sathish999 is on a distinguished road sathish999's Avatar
    Thanks
    android mobile is best to trade forex bcoz it is cheap and best accessible . it is also fast. iphone is costly where poor people cannot be affordable. it also have option of viewing charts such as candlesticks

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I give you an advice , you can use mobile only for watching the price and see the results of your deals but it is not good to trade from it

Banned mahfuzrahat is an unknown quantity at this point mahfuzrahat's Avatar
    Thanks
    I knew that forex is only computer based business. It isn't possible to trade by mobile phone. But recently I have known that it is possible by mobile phone. But for this you need a windows supported mobile. Because you have to install the software of trade. And it is only possible by windows supported mobile.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open