+ Reply to Thread
Page 598 of 600 FirstFirst ... 98 498 548 588 596 597 598 599 600 LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,980 of 6000

Thread: Capital invested determine the profit.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-12   20:16
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  817 USD

Jab Mera bonus $50 ka saath mein sirf maximum 25 ya 30$ ki earning ki try krta tha Parab Mera bonus aata hai agar Mera bonus 100 ya Jada 100 se Aata Hai Toh Main Usko double karne ki interest Rehta Hai Mera aur ek baar mein kamyab bhi hua hun

2018-03-10   23:25
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Capital is most important term on Forex trading, you must need to know all about money management,
    Well experienced person who know all about forex and its trading system easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier form any other business all over the world.
    Before real trading you must trade with demo account first and practice more and more then you will be a great trader.

2017-12-24   19:36
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

High amount of profit depend upon two things it depend upon the experience of a trader and the skill he possessed and also in the account size the higher the account size the more chances that the trader can get success

2017-12-24   20:26
    Best answer #4

How much do you have in capital is also a very key role in the forex market because according to that you will take more risk and you will also get high lot size which will lead to high profit

2018-01-25   13:59
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko capital investment karna hota hay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main lots size account size ko dakh kar Trading karna hay aor Trader Forex Trading main low lots ka use karay aor Trading main high risky Trading na karay aor Trading main good knowledge hona chhy aor Trading main thek management kar kay Trading karna chhy

2017-12-23   19:37
    Best answer #6

There is a good chance that you will make good amount of profit if you have higher amount of account size but it also depends upon your strategy not only just upon the amount you are investing

Member younesjoe will become famous soon enough younesjoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe yes maybe no if you have a smol capitale with good experiance you can earn more in other if you have big capitale with experiance it's also good , but if you dont have a experiance with bigg or smole capitale you can not earn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    A good strategy, experience and forex rules all those are necessary to ensure profitable trades, but how much profit you can get most will depend on the capital, good size of capital in right hands may generate big amount of profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shamim3040 is an unknown quantity at this point shamim3040's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am agree with you. I think you most sincere in risk managegent.Thats good.Because money management is so much
    important for forex trading.With small capital you can earn small profit.If capital is large than profit will be big.

Member playfx is on a distinguished road playfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think its not necessarily that big capital will lead us to big profit, it will only bigger opportunity, that's it, nothing more. the rest will depend on our strategy and the money management it self, without proper skill, we'll also loose the capital shortly.

Junior Member ashish4forex is an unknown quantity at this point ashish4forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree u r statement

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by youman View Post
    The capital invested plays one of the key roles in the size of profits a trader can look to make in Forex.

Invested capital determines profits one can earn in Forex.
    The lot size traded should be chosen in accordance to account size.
    Taking huge risks by trading large lots with small account size leads to a quick loss of the entire investment sooner or later.
    mujh lagta hai kay ko determining karna chiya apna risk ko woh bhi har transaction may kion kay in case agar determine the optimal result hota hai tu pata chala jaya ga kay has a small capital ya do not expect to get a big profit..

Senior Member forexstudentforever1 is on a distinguished road forexstudentforever1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Am agree with you about not to take a lot of risks. But, my friend there is proverb in English No Pain No Gain, and I will say NO Risk No Gain. Yes I know that I must not take I mean in leverage 1:500-1:1000. but this is LOAN. If, I deposit in my standard account just 10 dollar am going to have 10 dollar of my own and 1000 dollar(Loan). Yes I know that I might face a huge loss but am just depositing 10 dollar to be a big businesswoman in Forex market. Wait a second, why I will face loss? Am here to gain pips. I saw a slogan in ******** that ''make pips, keep pips and repeat''. And I ain't stupid nor greedy. and also I practiced in demo account 7 months!!! I have completed more than 5 video course on FOREX TRADING. Clam down, I know that am wrong but just think about it.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I agree with it that capital invested determines the profit of the trader.The more we have capital in our account balance the more we can put on trade and thus we can earn more profit.We should not invest more than 1% of total investment this is a part of risk management.The lower balance can be finished if we place big lots in wrong direction,balance with larger amounts can sustain for some times.We should maintain large capitals in order to earn large profits.

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, i think capital investment has very important role in Forex business to gain profit. if you invest little than i think its very hard to gain big profit. so your profit 80% depends on your investment
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to taqiniazi For This Useful Post:

nobinbiswas3366 (2013-07-24)

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by youman View Post
    The capital invested plays one of the key roles in the size of profits a trader can look to make in Forex.

Invested capital determines profits one can earn in Forex.
    The lot size traded should be chosen in accordance to account size.
    Taking huge risks by trading large lots with small account size leads to a quick loss of the entire investment sooner or later.
    capital forex trading ke jaan ha agr ap achi or best trading karana chata ho to phar ap ka account main acha kasa balance hona boht zorari ha agr ap ka account main best balance ha to ap daily zadia sa zada profit earned kar sakta hoo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 598 of 600 FirstFirst ... 98 498 548 588 596 597 598 599 600 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)