+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: AlgoTradeSoft Innovative EA

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    videshee mudra ke saath paisa praapt karana bahut aasaan hai. aap usase bahut dhan praapt kar sakate hain. lekin aapako treding sistam ka adhyayan karana hoga ya aap ise praapt nahin kar sakate. mujhe yah pasand hai. aur main videshee mudra robot ka upayog nahin karata hoon. vaastav mein, mainne isaka upayog kabhee nahin kiya aur doosaron ko isaka upayog karane ke lie kabhee bhee siphaarish nahin kee. kyonki main dekhata hoon ki mera dost is pranaalee ka upayog karane ke kaaran bhramit hai. isalie apane gunon ka upayog karake vyaapaar karen aur apane anubhav ka upayog karen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use a robot ^ 6 some trades i use a robot ^^ n others use a manual have a good person trading ^^: and i don't use robot to get big profit. I just tried it manually and got a lot of benefits. I think the legal business should use a manual process instead of using a robot ... ... and indeed I have never used, I do not know what exactly. But I found a lot of discussion about it and there are obviously many problems about it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to surjamal For This Useful Post:

fx love (2019-08-28)

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    anyone can become a millionaire easily. How can you make an EA like that, is it a real account or a demo account? In a demo account there is a possibility that it happens because you can get a very large initial capital offered by several brokers in practicing forex trading. and maybe for personal trading or gambling strategies that can make $ 1,000 in 2 million. Think positive and deal with this reality can only happen once or twice for lucky people not for you and me

6. The Following User Says Thank You to koreanfx For This Useful Post:

comoztise (2019-08-30)

Senior Member goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,775 Times in 2,161 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    videshee mudra ke saath paisa praapt karana bahut aasaan hai. aap usase bahut dhan praapt kar sakate hain. lekin aapako treding sistam ka adhyayan karana hoga ya aap ise praapt nahin kar sakate. mujhe yah pasand hai. aur main videshee mudra robot ka upayog nahin karata hoon. vaastav mein, mainne isaka upayog kabhee nahin kiya aur doosaron ko isaka upayog karane ke lie kabhee bhee siphaarish nahin kee. kyonki main dekhata hoon ki mera dost is pranaalee ka upayog karane ke kaaran bhramit hai. isalie apane gunon ka upayog karake vyaapaar karen aur apane anubhav ka upayog karen.

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and I think some good rebots in forex trading that provide at least 50% of your investment. well I think it's better to trade automatically and manually at the same time to get better results. and sometimes I use robots on Forex. Usually when I have a busy week, I use a robot. But independent trade can help produce more. So there is no point in using a robot when you are willing to trade alone.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think only strategy is the best way to get profits that we cannot rely on robots especially when we use dal scalping. Calculating is very risky itself and there is also a 50% chance that our account might be blown so we have to try to be fair and just rely on our manual skills for scalping and the 24-hour Framework is very useful for gaining success in long-term trading.

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Personally I don't really believe in automated trading maybe because of my bad experience. I prefer manual trading because it allows me to analyze myself and trade which gives me more satisfaction. and I think automated trading is not safe, it can help you lose all your balance, so if you want to make a profit by doing this business then you need to use it manually.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to adirata For This Useful Post:

satiawati (2019-08-17)

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the automated trading system is not secured. Manual trading is better than robot trading. I don't use robots in forex trading because I feel uncomfortable. Robot trading system is easy and time-saving but robot trading is unprofitable and safe. and if that is what you mean by 100% profit, surely not ... if that's what you mean 100% saving from margin calls will certainly never ... if you mean 100% always gives you a profit right?
    so what do you mean safely ... ?? if what you mean is a safe way that is allowed by the broker to make sure it's permitted

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sentra For This Useful Post:

adirata (2019-08-16)

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manay asey EA system ka barya ma kabhi suna nahi ha kio ka is ka name hi bohat zaida ajeeb sa ha lekin kafi asey systems mujood ha market ma jin se ham kam kar sakty ha or acha profit gain kar sakty ha lekin ya bohat zaida risky be hoty ha.

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best robot depends on the rank of each individual because there will be someone who has used the robot that you think is the best, but can be considered as the worst robot ever used in his trade. and can he give us the M&M robot link. Because it is too general so it is open to many interpretations. And first, there are no specific M&M robots. That is why it is very important for me to show the bot's statistics and data and at the same time the programmer of that bot can check and confirm whether this bot is really the best bot or not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast