+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 95 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 LastLast

Thread: How to use robot?

Member The Sniper is on a distinguished road The Sniper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sujarman View Post
    Forex robot is often called Expert Advisor Expert Advisor or has become rife at this time. There is much to look for and offer (either download free or paid forex robot) will be the advantages of forex robots, including the automation of trading allows a trader to keep an eye chart is not always constant. Another plus is there are some very profitable forex robot even hundreds of percent in a day. Even so, many were disappointed because the forex robot that uses lead to huge losses and the resulting margin call, or go bankrupt.

Will not discuss here where a good forex robot, which is ugly, but will explain how to use forex robot itself. I am sure many of you are confused using the robot. For those of you who are still confused to use or install robot forex / Expert Advisors, here is a video tutorial on how to use the MetaTrader 4 forex robot.
    Thank you so much for sharing this. Personally, I do not get help from robots. I tried to use them, but that did not work well for me. It could have been my mistake I was not able to use them properly. I should try to give him another and we'll see how it works this time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member shakeelahmed is an unknown quantity at this point shakeelahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for sharing this helpful information about installation of EA / Robots. However i was already aware of these procedures but this thread would be helpful for those who don't know about these procedures. Please continue to share such information because these are helpful for many traders / learners.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shakeelahmed For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), Alizahid (2020-11-06), raheel001 (2020-11-01)

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by awal28 View Post
    1.copy expert advisor file you will use. Expert advisor can be a file ex4 or mq4 file, copy the file into the folder C: \ program files \ metatrader xxx \ experts.
    2.then open your metatrader.
    3.look at the left panel, there is a Navigator panel, click on the + (plus) in the left Expert Advisor, then you will see the names of the expert advisor that you have. Right click on one of the expert advisor that will use. then left click on Attach to a chart then click OK.
    4.The next step is to enable the EA by clicking the button in the top panel of your metatrader Click the button of which was colored red to green (active)

To ensure that the EA you have to work then look at the top right corner of your chart, see whether there was a smile face
    boss main trading main robot trading ko passna nahi karta hon eis waja sa to main trading mai sir for sirf manual trading karta hon muja sir for sirf manual trading pasand ha q k main robot or auto trading ko na karta hon or na he min robot trading ko like karta hon,

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maham Gill For This Useful Post:

Banned sharabela will become famous soon enough sharabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks a lot for sharing this. I personally do not like getting help from robots. I tried to use them but that did not work out for me that well. It could have been my mistake that I was not able to use them properly. I should give it an another try and let's find out how it works this time around.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sharabela For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), Alizahid (2020-11-06), MixTr Sikho (2017-12-21), raheel001 (2020-11-01)

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While the robots are great, they are limited in what they can do. I'd suggest a program that will give you ready-to-use Forex trading signals. Using them you can make money on Forex without thinking. This is most efficient and modern money making methods today. It can be used by anybody in all countries of the world. All you need is access to Internet few times a week, few minutes each time.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to biyen For This Useful Post:

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by talki View Post
    first there's no easy road to success,so asking for the best robot is like requesting for an oil weal free of charge it's absolutely impossible my friend,and even if someone has it do you think he'll hand it over to you,because if i was the one i wouldn't.try creating yours or hire a programmer to assist you,and collecting an anonymous EA can be as harmful as giving a 3 year old child to trade for you.
    Forex robot is often called Expert Advisor Expert Advisor or has become rife at this time. There is much to look for and offer (either download free or paid forex robot) will be the advantages of forex robots, including the automation of trading allows a trader to keep an eye chart is not always constant. Another plus is there are some very profitable forex robot even hundreds of percent in a day. Even so, many were disappointed because the forex robot that uses lead to huge losses and the resulting margin call, or go bankrupt.

Will not discuss here where a good forex robot, which is ugly, but will explain how to use forex robot itself. I am sure many of you are confused using the robot. For those of you who are still confused to use or install robot forex / Expert Advisors, here is a video tutorial on how to use the MetaTrader 4 forex robot.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sujarman For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-06), raheel001 (2020-11-01)

Junior Member shohag2012 is an unknown quantity at this point shohag2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1.copy expert advisor file you will use. Expert advisor can be a file ex4 or mq4 file, copy the file into the folder C: \ program files \ metatrader xxx \ experts.
    3.look at the left panel, there is a Navigator panel, click on the + (plus) in the left Expert Advisor, then you will see the names of the expert advisor that you have. Right click on one of the expert advisor that will use. then left click on Attach to a chart then click OK.
    4.The next step is to enable the EA by clicking the button in the top panel of your metatrader Click the button of which was colored red to green (active)

To ensure that the EA you have to work then look at the top ri ght corner of your chart, see whether there was a smile face
    i don't no about this.plz help me

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shohag2012 For This Useful Post:

Member wulandari is on a distinguished road wulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shariful View Post
    Robot is not another thing. it is a software that work are automation trade. if you went to use your account then you install your account than you do work.
    for to be successfull with robot or EA, you need to develop your own based on your manual trade, so your method will not saturate and can get most benefit from market movement, if you cant coding, you can hire EA maker from online forum

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wulandari For This Useful Post:

Member awal28 is on a distinguished road awal28's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Who need EA, you can try in demo account first before use it in live account
    Attached Files

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to awal28 For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-06), MalikWaseem (2017-11-19), raheel001 (2020-11-01)

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

To ensure that the EA you have to work then look at the top right corner of your chart, see whether there was a smile face
    how long have you use the robot in your trading ? i have not used the robot in my trading before, maybe you can share about your profit when you using the robot. do we combine with any indicators so that we can analyze correctly and we can get profit ?
    i usually trade manually without robot.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jiching For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 95 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open