+ Reply to Thread
Page 219 of 241 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2406

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also trading from few days depending on news which is really great but first need to understand the news properly and need more careful because at this moment market moves very quickly . but sometime i got success to doing trade after few minutes later of news released.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I practically enter the market using fundamental analysis and news effect but I use pivot points to set my TP. It is better for me this way because the market sometimes reacts violently to news releases.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course we all are like a family and we here to share our knowledge with each other and to know the experiences of each other and to learn the forex trading from each other. So we should help each other in becoming a good trader.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein bhi in indicators ka use karta hooon. ye indicators se humari trading aasaaan ho jati hai....aur proper risk management aur time line hone par hum sucess pa sakte hai..so trading success in depended on good strategy

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    i usually trade on seeing trend..and i use pivot point to place order.whether to sell or buy...and for further i use fibonnacci level to check wht will be postion of market in future?"?

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah,,,u r right bro....sl and tp ka bahot mahatva hai hamari trading meing...kyun ki isse hum huge loss ko avoid kar skate hai...but ye sab sahi time line mein set honaa jaruri hai tabhi uskaa faydaa mil payega...support and resistence level helps to set sl and tp

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain aur aapo ab tak kitna profit hua hain?

Chalo discussion kare....
    main to manul or scalping strategy dono he use karta houn jab main dekhta houn k manual trading k liye mozoun ha market to main manual trading karta houn or jab dekhta houn k market scalping k liye mozoun ha to main scalping karta houn

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually different strategies k lye indicators ka combination different hy but ,ost common use hony waly indicators moving average, stochastic Oscillator aur Bollinger bands hen. Ap in k functions ko detail k sath study krny k lye www.********.com visit kren kiun k itni zyada detail yahan btana possible nhi hy.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    ya its all depends on you which indicator should be used.because i think all the indicators are good and are use in diffrerent strategies just you must have knowledge about indicator so that for a particular strategy you can use a indicator suitable for that strategy

Thanks
    ya i also dont have any particular strategy that i follow.I use diffrerent strategy depending on the situations and the market positions.Generally i use candlestick and pivot point for predicting the trend of the market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 219 of 241 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)