their are many question in mind
    which investment best
    which company best for investment
    which meta trader is best for analytic trading
    ect
    read many forex books.
    exercise using a demo account.
    Learn indicator in MT4.
    Once understand the forex system work, then you use a real account.

If your first jump into forex, I recommend using cents account first. register to instaforex.

Do not give up when you get a margin call. Always trying to improve yourself.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by andhwrey View Post
    If you want to trade,i suggest you trade in currencies,commodities and stocks are hard from my opinions,and in currencies,we can trade and learn every times
    stocks sometimes close and markets movements are low.
    for me,, ..
    in a currency trading would be very nice if it could focus on one forex pair ..
    we will gain an understanding and knowing the character of the that pair movement if we can trade it for few years ..
    maybe we can make a lot of profit if we have opportunity to make double lot

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the strategy and discipline, is unity, and can not choose one, without having a strategy, we want to discipline with what, and if you have a strategy but do not discipline, it's useless

Member andhwrey is on a distinguished road andhwrey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to trade,i suggest you trade in currencies,commodities and stocks are hard from my opinions,and in currencies,we can trade and learn every times
    stocks sometimes close and markets movements are low.

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sathish999 View Post
    u can start trading with 500$ in instaforex in mt4 and its is always best to trade with small lot size if u r a beginner. But always enter real only after practicing in demo and make profits in demo
    There is no limitation to start trading. We may start invest from $1 to any amount. But, we should invest that can afford to lose. And also we should have huge experience in demo and cent account before investing huge funds. Yes, small lot size will avoid huge loses, but this alone will not make profits, we should also do analysis.

Senior Member kampung is on a distinguished road kampung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by seri View Post
    I don't think so. There are some traders who can trade without any indicators at all so indicator is only one
    of tool to help traders to make decision but it's not the most important thing. I suggest traders not too
    depend on indicators only. because forex is not only about indicator
    of course we are not too dependent with an indicator in the trade but we have to do is how we do an analysis with the help uindikator even though the indicator does not work perfectly, but we have to use it in our trade

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ken arok View Post
    In Forex trading the greatest tool will be indicator, It will be very useful for traders to trade in a right path. In indicator there are many types ,Each types will help some way for that we must know every indicator.The first indicator you can learn, to learn technical analysis, and also learn money management calculations
    I don't think so. There are some traders who can trade without any indicators at all so indicator is only one
    of tool to help traders to make decision but it's not the most important thing. I suggest traders not too
    depend on indicators only.

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    Here i start a new discuss about From where i start my trading
    their are many question in mind
    which investment best
    which company best for investment
    which meta trader is best for analytic trading
    ect
    forex is the best investment if you can do it, in forex you can make your own target of ROI (return of investment), but in forex you can loose all your deposit if you cannot do it. The best company for investment (forex) is the easier client to withdraw his/her money (profit or deposit), choose instafx is the one of them. I think metatrader 4 is still the best for analytic trading, you can use your own or modified indicators to make the best strategy for your trading.

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    In Forex trading the greatest tool will be indicator, It will be very useful for traders to trade in a right path. In indicator there are many types ,Each types will help some way for that we must know every indicator.The first indicator you can learn, to learn technical analysis, and also learn money management calculations

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    you can start trading by learning about forex trading. do not hurry to deposit money in forex. practicing in a demo account is a wise thing. we must truly believe can make money in forex. so, then if you start trading with real account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 352 of 355 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 350 351 352 353 354 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)