+ Reply to Thread
Page 237 of 270 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 2696

Thread: Demo Account V/S Demo contest.

Member syedraza is an unknown quantity at this point syedraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We know nothing can improve your gaming skills, because the competition is the type of test is a gamble. However, with the small size of the demo account you can get a lot of knowledge and experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by devirash View Post
    Demo account with contest is a very good and great offer for performing demo account with proper utilization, as we demo practicing may become less concentration but when it gives us extra benefits then the strategy and the focus should be more effective.
    indeed sir, I strongly disagree with your opinion that before we run foreign exchange business then we must first learn and practice run through the trading demo account, so that we can learn some of our strategies without fear of losing our money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by julianambas View Post
    demo accounts are usually not accompanied by emotions so when it is anyway not fail capital I, too. This is the menyebakan defeat at real account. This causes the defeat in trading actual accounts. the psychological side that cannot be obtained in a demo account
    I agree with your opinion sir, for a beginner trader is recommended to practice playing the forex trading using a demo account, after a walk later he would find itself in putting up a good estimate of the sale or purchase of installing,

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo accounts are usually not accompanied by emotions so when it is anyway not fail capital I, too. This is the menyebakan defeat at real account. This causes the defeat in trading actual accounts. the psychological side that cannot be obtained in a demo account

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using the demo account is great for beginners to ripen and how strategies and trade analysis.
    the demo account is the place to make the exercise of preparing the real account trading.

Member terajana is on a distinguished road terajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    will create a demo account trader can learn how to use trading platform, and we can also examine the possible strategies we can use the forex account .. and if there is a contest that we can follow, then we can also learn on demo account contest.

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trial account is quite different from the real account
    Find more merchants working at own expense when investigating experimental profits are very good but after the transition to the account the real losses are making this only goes back to the psychological factor affecting the tastiest on the merchant .. if we could deal with them in the same way no one loses in Forex

Member sitiz is on a distinguished road sitiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil View Post
    Absolutely correct . from my experience i also say when i am newbie then participate in some demo contest and trully saying after lossing in demo i cant learn anything because that time i tried to win prize and as a result because contest end i lost all of my money because of big lots . so i think demo contest dont give anything to newbie.
    Actually all of no benefit to either beginner or a demo contest demo account since both aim at is to train our expertise in trading and can provide useful experience in the day

Banned coiruahmad is an unknown quantity at this point coiruahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Demo account can be made ​​to measure the ability we have in forex trading.We can see if it fits or not in this business to see our demo account.If the result is good, there is a chance to plunge into forex.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    demo toh woh hay jaha se hum trade ki learn lete hay.aur is step se hum jab bara trader ho jate hay tab hum forex me demo contest karte hay.Aur is liye hum yaha win hone se hummein bohot paisa milta hay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 237 of 270 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)