+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Automatic Profit Trade System (Expert Adviser)

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    g bhai agar hum automatic system say agar hum working karata hian tu huma kafi proft bhe ho sakhta or huma lose bhe ho saktha ha us leay huma cheay ka shai time ma huma work karna ho ga or huma achi trading ka leay huma soch smjh ka hum agar trading karta hain tu humara leay best ho ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not use forex robots ... my reason, I do not really understand about automatic trading and blind about it I enjoy manual trading and maybe I will always trade manually, it's more fun for me and I use an EA or even an automated buying and selling program that I make myself depends on special evaluations using climbing or even average techniques.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pujhe For This Useful Post:

sunai (2019-08-26)

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The success of the MACD EA depends on three variables, first is the MACD EA setting which means that in this original EA it is determined from the script using 26.12, 9 that means this part also depends on the MA intersection and histogram direction so if we make observations or experiments for this EA in VPS so that changes make larger arrangements can make this EA slower in entry positions especially in volatile positions that means usually if EA can make entry positions so fast that certain EAs only use small trends / small trends that are not accurate in OP then touch stop loss but if this setting is greater then stop loss will rarely be touched and will touch TP in the EA setting

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wahyudin For This Useful Post:

barcul (2019-08-30)

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Where is the EA? hehehehe I want to try it too, even on a demo account, to see the performance first and to understand the logic of what EA has, and I have never experienced but I think, robots cannot replace the human brain, because the human brain is flexible but the robot does not, but I think 60% of the robot results are correct. robots that follow MA, it gives good reuslts

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Looks good but I want to try it, who wrote to us whether it really works or is flawed so as not to risk anything with our money and the EA attached to this topic will do that strategy automatically for you, it just puts the seat that you like and try.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To this day I cannot see anyone claiming to be a Trader manually able to share their detailed statements for trading by the Strategy Manual and there is no concrete evidence to prove the Profit statement of the Manual strategy unless my Co-Traders, Zork Soros & Tn. Nitra who has successfully traded with the Manual; and the rest is nothing. The rest can only say that manual trading is profitable, but when I ask to give the Details Statement, they cannot show it.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What are you talking about? robots use lot sizes, not with bidding systems. I use a 4-digit quote system, but that should have no effect on my robot. at the moment the robot is working well. and actually I use a robot at its default value with a period of 5 minutes. maybe that's why I see a huge loss. the trade is done too requently ... I will change it to your agreement next week for maximum profitability. I just want to see how well it works for inter-day trading.

By the way, did you program this ea? so you have programming knowledge?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to koreanfx For This Useful Post:

surjamal (2019-08-16)

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex robots work well if it comes from your idea, meaning your hands are not made from the outside, because you will know why robots open trading and why you shouldn't trade ... all the details about that are in your head, so it's the one for you and developing it to succeed may take a long time but it's worth it and the majority of them don't work at all, and they are a big failure this market doesn't value anything if it is a robot or a good trader as we all know that even the best traders they can make their account so what's new.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to radjo For This Useful Post:

nalawang (2019-08-15)

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not all EAs work, but some EAs perform well, and can give us consistent profits every day. I have a large collection of my old EAs, but none of them are good EAs. but I keep looking to get a working EA by making a good profit. and Forex Robots don't miss a lot of opportunities in forex trading because forex robots can trade for 24 hours without stopping if we use VPS so that we can get all the opportunities that will arise. But we need good signals in our robot if we want good results too.

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Automatic systems bohat zaida risky hotay ha is liye hamay in se bach ka rehna chahiye or apna trading ka experience manual way se increase karna chahiye kio ka yahi hamay bohat acha profit de sakta ha or systems loss hi detey ha hamay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast