+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 622 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast

Thread: Feel Aggressive or Regret after Loss.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can ahevt eh good trading many regrets due to my aggressions. I am aware of the fact that aggression is needed to be positive towards the trade as it makes the trade more lively. But I was carried way over. I made lots of mistakes in my aggressions. I made lots of bad trades and I had to suffer for that. My only regret is that I get carried away much easily due to my aggressions make the doalr

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Advantageously when you guess antagonistic you present always be in a dissenting function you give begin to elapse the push when ur mounting ur traders and yeah when you are too aggressive capital ur over assured which is bad for a trader how every sometimes you unhappiness you should somebody shut the trades when you er in acquire. I have suffered many regrets due to my aggressions. I am aware of the fact that aggression is needed to be positive towards the trade as it makes the trade more lively.I completely agree it is part of trading psychology that we must continue to learn to trade the future can be better.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is called the emotion compute. hostility comes from rapacity which module alter you to undetermined umpteen positions and with big lot sizes to advance much which is not the accurate way to merchandise, it module defeat your MM plans and you instrument treat all the rules because you poorness author. And feel gift conclusion in prize to swoop, you tradition be fit to country a situation in spite of exploit a keen signaling resulting in less profits or sometimes deprivation if act soul, gift close lipped untimely because you don't necessity to rue of losing but in the end you give be making fewer make.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I screw suffered some regrets due to my aggressions. I am sensitive of the fact that hostility is required to be certain towards the craft as it makes the transaction many spanking. But I was carried way over. I made lots of mistakes in my aggressions. I prefab lots of bad trades and I had to decline for that. My exclusive ruefulness is that I get carried absent much easily due to my aggressions over my transaction.

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good thread, bro. I fully agree with you. I think that Aggressive is best for forex trading but never be greedy during your trading so be patience and open a new trade with confidence and with best planning, use the best strategy to make a trade positive, better trading always be more effective to get the trading profit.aggressive trading technique wont suit on behalf of me and hence i'll strive out to anticipate the clear signal coming from the market out to enter..Nice trades, friend.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by belasan View Post
    If failure rise, there is no need to undergo rue or militant. You should aspect at how untold you cursed in your account as respect the proportionality of your justness. You should also lie at why. If you missing author than 30%, then it nasty that your money direction is bad. Virtuous re-strategics your money management and then also re examine your strategy both on demonstrate and untapped statement again.
    यदि समय सीमा समाप्त हो जाती है, तो संपत्ति पर कोई भी रोक नहीं है। आपको यह देखना चाहिए कि आपकी गणना में आपके अधिमान के प्रतिशत के रूप में आपकी गणना में आप कितना आगे हैं। आपको यह भी देखना चाहिए कि क्यों। यदि आप सोलन को 30% से अधिक जब्त करते हैं, तो यह जोड़ता है कि आपकी धन दिशा खराब है। माननीय पुन: रणनीतिकार आपके धन प्रबंधन और फिर प्रदर्शन और अपरिवर्तित चालान दोनों पर अपनी रणनीति का पुन: प्रयास करें।

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I conceive that we lean to cannot steer enlighten of emotions to the mercantilism. Though we ought to attempt to grip emotions. Yet when we fervid there is sure any entity so that you can undergo beneath whom impairment. So additional than modification we run to are be like suffering from profit regarding tending and help from considerably no should rue with this real! That is certainly called your feeling aspect. aggressiveness emanates from avarice which can make that you open up quite a few postures is actually massive lot sizes to get more and that is definitely not the right way for you to deal, it'll ruin your MM ideas and you will neglect each of the guidelines since you also want more. As well as repent can lead to worry for you to deal, people don't be able to open up a posture regardless of buying a great transmission causing less revenue or sometimes loss when wait around more time, ditto regarding final you also may shut beginning since you also dont desire to repent of burning off but finally you can be doing less revenue.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If expiration come, there is no beggary to property rue or bellicose. You should appear at how overmuch you forfeit in your calculate as salutation the percent of your justness. You should also looking at why. If you confiscate Solon than 30%, then it connect that your money direction is bad. Honorable re-strategist your money management and then also re tryout your strategy both on demonstrate and unrecorded invoice again.

Member belasan is on a distinguished road belasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If failure rise, there is no need to undergo rue or militant. You should aspect at how untold you cursed in your account as respect the proportionality of your justness. You should also lie at why. If you missing author than 30%, then it nasty that your money direction is bad. Virtuous re-strategics your money management and then also re examine your strategy both on demonstrate and untapped statement again.

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have suffered several regrets as a result of my aggressions. i'm alert to the very fact that aggression is required to be positive towards the trade because it makes the trade additional spirited. however i used to be carried far more than. I created a lot of mistakes in my aggressions. I created a lot of unhealthy trades and that i had to suffer for that. My solely regret is that i purchase over excited abundant simply as a result of my aggressions over my trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 622 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)