+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 180 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1793

Thread: Which session do you think is safer to trade?

Banned akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Forex.gan View Post
    I dont thin there s any safer time to trade but there is a lot of time to trade and its a great way to alway s trade in different ways to have fun and work in a good way to.
    main forex trading main sabhi time ko acha manta hu forex trading krne ke liye koi time kharab koi acha nae hai aap jab money bna le wahi time acha aur jab money kho de to wo time kharab hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hum kisi bi session ko trading k liyay safe nh kah saktay hay kyu k her session ma hi risk hota hay lakin kuch sessions ma movement slow hoti hay es liyay un session ma hum ja trading kar rahay hotay hay tu risk zara kam hota hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Banned Forex.gan is an unknown quantity at this point Forex.gan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont thin there s any safer time to trade but there is a lot of time to trade and its a great way to alway s trade in different ways to have fun and work in a good way to.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member promoneyfx is an unknown quantity at this point promoneyfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kingraja View Post
    The pound trades extremely lightly during the tokyo session. Start watching it near the end the tokyo session as it can start moving then. In the london session GBP/USD accounts for approximately 23% of all forex trading volume.
    Bahut saare traders log London ke session me apni trades ko karte hain aur un logon ke liye is session ki madad se trading ko karna easy hota hai. Wo log jante hain ki London session me jyada moves honge jinka wo log fayda utha sakte hain.

Member kingraja is an unknown quantity at this point kingraja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The pound trades extremely lightly during the tokyo session. Start watching it near the end the tokyo session as it can start moving then. In the london session GBP/USD accounts for approximately 23% of all forex trading volume.

Member hamada_el5oly60 is an unknown quantity at this point hamada_el5oly60's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also like the Asian session because the market is quite calm and this time is safer as well as low risk. But if we can understand the euro session or uk session then we can get more profit from here . but it is possible to take profit from any session if we can use technique as well .

Member sohel77 is an unknown quantity at this point sohel77's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every session is same. The pound trades extremely lightly during the Tokyo session. Trading with a market during the UK session is still the better. Price follow the technical in quite well manners. So that, when all indicators are giving a signal the and open position.

Banned styusan is an unknown quantity at this point styusan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the more market moves our analysis will work more correctly.so we can make alot of money when market moves alot like euroian session and usa.I dont like asian session to trade since most of the time market moves only few pips.Asian session might be safer than other if we dont want to take a risk to get the profit.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear actually I consider tokyo session will have less risk when you trading with EJ or UJ. I am only trading with long time and focus more on analysis of each session, Asia, Sometimes it helps me earn more profits

Senior Member Nova is on a distinguished road Nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As concern to me, I does like to trade when market is to be volatile and I also like London and New York trading opening session as market is to be more volatile during these session and I am earning reasonable amount during trading in these sessions.

I will also give the advice to all the newcomers that they should get the benefit from these sessions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 180 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)