+ Reply to Thread
Page 726 of 784 FirstFirst ... 226 626 676 716 724 725 726 727 728 736 776 ... LastLast
Results 7,251 to 7,260 of 7834

Thread: Margin Call

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes for that webterminal is also great but we can see live rate via website also. anyway yesterday i tried another brokers demo account in webterminal but its need more powerful net conncetion because to connect it take more time but when i log in instaforex mt4 terminal its take less time with my same net connection . so i think if we want to trade via webterminal then we need good spreed net conncetion also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fravash View Post
    i think mt4 still better than web terminal, sometimes browser just too sluggish, and it consume quite large memory, and you cant put as many indicator there compared to conventional meta trader
    webterminal sometime really help us when we use others pc for temporarily . many days before in one broker i participate a contest but due to some problem i dont able to download their terminal to my pc (was not mt4) but i traded their via webterminal although dont get nay place . anwyay its really good option offered by broker.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'm ever face the margin call
    every i make deposit usually i get margin call in the end of trading,
    but i'm so luck because i not invest a large deposit. from it experience i try to learning so i will not get margin call again in next trade

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfkamikaz View Post
    For me Forex it is a game but in this game i can win money i like forex because all the cells in my head works I am still new in the world
    i think forex not like a game, forex is the real business. if we consider forex like a game, so we'll trade like gambling..
    if we consider forex is business so we'll trade with our analysis and starategy that suitable in rule of forex.

Banned shahzad0able will become famous soon enough shahzad0able's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akshayfuriya View Post
    yes, mc not the end of everything
    it's just a hurdle to be successful in this business
    is important we learn from our mistakes, and never give up in trying to
    Yes you said it right, margin call is not the end of everything. A trader have to go under a lot of stress and hurdles before he can be called a successful trader and margin call is one of those hurdles, but try to do proper money management so that you won't have to face margin call on the first place.

Member wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me Forex it is a game but in this game i can win money i like forex because all the cells in my head works I am still new in the world

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    if a business gives us consistent profit naturally we will love it. And if we know that that business can be build with some dedication and learning its even more enough reason to like it. Obviously people love forex and continue to jump in to have their share.
    han mein apki baat se agree kerna chahon k aik trader ko kabhi himet nehe harnoi chahaye because jo loss ker sekta ha wo faida b ker sekta ha bus hum apni galtiun ko nazer andaaz bilkul b nehe kerna chahaye full time apne ap per believe kerna chahaye ye kah ker i can do it make good anayze and also make good trading plan

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah of course stop loss is an powerful tools which many traders use in trading and i am novice trader and i now that what is the important of this, ye tools aik aise cheeze ha jo an simple trader ko professional banae k leye kafi important role ada ker sekta ha

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    when we start any business once not only once we face failure many time. same in this business. when we got margin call its not meaning that we fail. we should learn something for this.
    And my thought is - your aim is testing you by the failure. every failure force you near to your aim.
    so dont be warry when got margin call. just find out and start again.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshayfuriya View Post
    even some people I know and now successfully
    is a merchant who had several times a margin call, but they continued to rise up and try to create a great system
    and now they can enjoy the results
    mc usual thing, which is important how we got up and learn from all mistakes
    You are correct. To be successful in forex trading, we must ensure that we will stand up and continue trading each time we fall into margin call. Consistency is important in forex trading from any angle.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 726 of 784 FirstFirst ... 226 626 676 716 724 725 726 727 728 736 776 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)