+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SEFC combinasi

Senior Member kuldeep 555 is on a distinguished road kuldeep 555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use this system and also still using but i made several changes in this system so that system is now become more powerful and accurate since last 3 months i traded with this system with my changes and i wonder that now it give me 97% accuracy in my trading anyone want this system contact me my mail id kuldeep.augmentus@gmail.com

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    It appears to be an honest system. I'm downloading this may assume the demo account if I found this profitable then i will be able to associate with some results to share. Thanks for the system to share here. Please share additional from your assortment.................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naziafarhan View Post
    It seems to be a good system. I am downloading this will try on the demo account if I found this profitabel then I will come with some results to share. Thanks for the system to share here. Please share more from your collection.
    How about the back test result? i do not see any result you are share here. It means the indicator are not like what you are hoping or something are happen? I see some indicator here on this forum, but when i tried to make some test on demo, the result i get are about 50:50, it means i just get BEP. But, after i set on real account, i get more loss than profit. So, for now, i wait for somebody to share their test before i tried by myself.

Senior Member ForexDJ is an unknown quantity at this point ForexDJ's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks for sharing the system. It seems simple and easy to use. I'll try it or at least parts of it on my demo and see how it turns out to be. The indicator at the bottom is a nice one for trend trading and I really like it.

Senior Member nayeem01715 is an unknown quantity at this point nayeem01715's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The idea appears to be a fantastic system. I'm downloading it will test this real account account basically identified this specific profitable however arrive together with a number of leads to reveal. Appreciate it with the system to talk about below. Remember to reveal a lot more out of your collection.

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    this monochromatic indicator is healthy but catchy to interpret. Please scissors some pairs on which it entirety and also assert active many first experience frames. this faculty be gracious for me

Banned datorik is an unknown quantity at this point datorik's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is a lot of information on that indicator. Do you find it useful? I think that you get indication when the price points up for all timeframes? Please give indication for SL and TP.

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is a lot of information on that indicator. Do you find it useful? I think that you get indication when the price points up for all timeframes? Please give indication for SL and TP.

Member hmkowsar is an unknown quantity at this point hmkowsar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am downloding this will try on the demo account if i found this profitablel than i will come with results to share .thanks for the system to share here.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sinaga View Post
    This indicator is used for the M30 timeframe. also simple to use you just waiting for a point that appears and confirm with crosses SEFC. for more good again you wait for the signal from the MA. please try it ..
    Attachment 682

download : http://www.mediafire.com/?3btsuuch77fh3
    a few days ago I've downloaded and tried it on a live account directly but there is little question about this indicator. ie what is the difference signal from an image that came out with scissors thick lines either support or resistance?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast