+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 109 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast

Thread: Demo mein success aur Real mein nakami Ka reason kya?? Some Successful traders Tips,

Banned salufx is an unknown quantity at this point salufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ofcourse the main reason is different psychology. When you have different psychology your result will be different ultimately. So this is a very big problem. If you want to make money in the forex market than you must have the psychological balance and keep it up to date to make money. Making money is not so easy and it is not so common in the forex market as you know 95 percent of the people lose money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kinan is on a distinguished road kinan's Avatar
    Thanks
    demo account practice k liye buht successful he... is k buht se faidee he.. aik iss se practice hotaa he dusra knowledge gain hotaa hai... app ne buht achi info shareeeee ki hee iss se hum ko buht faidaaaaaa hogaaa.. thnksss for sharing it with us......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member neil92 will become famous soon enough neil92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Vishu123 View Post
    Muje lagta hain le toh understood hi hain kyunki iske piche reason ye hain ki demo me trading karte time humko loss of money ka dar nhi hota hain lekin whi baat jab real main trading ki aati hain toh us time hamri money real hoti hain toh harne ke dar ki wajh se humko loss hojata hain.
    Ji haan aap ki baat se mein agree karta hoon demo mein hum real money se trading nahi karte hai isliye humein looss ka fear nahi hota hai jabki real mein hum real money se trading karte hai aur loss ka fear rehta hai bhai ji.
    Last edited by neil92; 2016-02-27 at 06:04 PM.

Senior Member vicky007 is an unknown quantity at this point vicky007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading my jo new trader hain my unko bolo ga k ap jitne be zaida master trader ho jao is my ap ko bs is my demo account pe treading krty rhna ho ga is se ap ki trading my experience milta rhta hy or ap is my loss ni krty apni money ko.

Banned kinan is on a distinguished road kinan's Avatar
    Thanks
    demo account practice gain karny k liye best he.. jab demo account par command ho to we can be good traders...thnks for sharing..........

Senior Member Vishu123 has a spectacular aura about Vishu123 has a spectacular aura about Vishu123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Muje lagta hain le toh understood hi hain kyunki iske piche reason ye hain ki demo me trading karte time humko loss of money ka dar nhi hota hain lekin whi baat jab real main trading ki aati hain toh us time hamri money real hoti hain toh harne ke dar ki wajh se humko loss hojata hain.

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is understood because when we start trading in real account that time we get afraid of losing money because we invest our personal money in real account and also becomes greedy to make money more and more money quickly.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

Senior Member vicky007 is an unknown quantity at this point vicky007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading my mere jo new dost hain my unko bta do k ap forex trading my jitna be zaida se zaida demo account pe trading kro gy ap ko utna he zaida experience mily ga or ap is my mastr ho jao gy.

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is understood because when we start trading in real account that time we get afraid of losing money because we invest our personal money in real account and also becomes greedy to make money more and more money quickly.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

Senior Member rajesh007 is an unknown quantity at this point rajesh007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo account me jyadatar traders ko success milati hai kyoki demo account me traders real money ke sath trading nahi karte hai aur esiliye unke uppar kisi bhi tarah ki loss ka pressure nahi hota hai, jab aap free mind ke sath trading karte hai to result achcha hota hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 109 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)