+ Reply to Thread
Page 219 of 576 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 269 319 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 5754

Thread: [Practice Make Perfect]

Senior Member maryanto is an unknown quantity at this point maryanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's a practice we will gain experience and hone the skill, so it's definitely going to make the perfect and it was a sure thing and every trader must keep practicing and keep watching the market and that's a very important thing in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by maham01 View Post
    Yes i totally agree with you .. Practice is very important in Forex aur i think jitni bhi practice ho kam hai humein zayada sy zayada parctice karni cahahye k hum apny kam ko behtr sy behtr bnayan
    hanji bhai forex ke business mein practice karna bahut he jaroori hai,trader ess business mein jetni practice karenga uska utna he risk ess business mein minimize hota hai,trader ko achhe se market mein time dena hoga jisse usko achha experience gain ho..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member maham01 is an unknown quantity at this point maham01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i totally agree with you .. Practice is very important in Forex aur i think jitni bhi practice ho kam hai humein zayada sy zayada parctice karni cahahye k hum apny kam ko behtr sy behtr bnayan

Senior Member harrysidhu is on a distinguished road harrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by liamcaleb View Post
    We agree with the particular view stated through line originator that experience guide the man become excellent : when you are shelling out large amount of period looking at industry although you may please don't take a look at signals but you realize nicely of which factors industry can be using assistance in addition to obtaining weight and that is precisely what we should instead succeed in currency trading.
    han bhai practice hme is buisness me perfect make karti he isme koi dout nahi he kyo ke agar hmmare pass ashi practice he to hmm success ho skte hein lekin agar hmare pass ashi practice nahi he to hmm jiada asha profit bi make nhi kar skte hein me to hmesha hi ashi practice ke sath hi is buisness me ashi trade karna passand karta hun and hmesha hi karta rahuga

Banned paulpeter is an unknown quantity at this point paulpeter's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do think the many standard symptoms usually are lucrative, nevertheless investors will not employ many symptoms, purely employ a couple of symptoms, as the analysis involving market place accessibility and also quit.

Banned liamcaleb is an unknown quantity at this point liamcaleb's Avatar
    Thanks
    We agree with the particular view stated through line originator that experience guide the man become excellent : when you are shelling out large amount of period looking at industry although you may please don't take a look at signals but you realize nicely of which factors industry can be using assistance in addition to obtaining weight and that is precisely what we should instead succeed in currency trading.

Senior Member kapal api is an unknown quantity at this point kapal api's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by litgop8 View Post
    Forex trading market main trading ke liye forex ki practice / experience / knowledge bohat zarori ha. kiyune ke experience / practice ke bagair koi bhi new trader forex main profit earn nai kar sakta.
    Therefore Practice actually improve our experience more and more in the forex trading business and makes a trader being more perfect in skill of trading I am sure every good traders has concentrate on practice so in improving to be better skill where that trader being perfect from practice

Senior Member harrysidhu is on a distinguished road harrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    practice hmme is buisness me success make karti he isme koi dout nahi he kyo k agar hm chahe to ashi practice ke sath hi is buisness me success ho jate hein forex me me hmesha ashi success hasil karna passand karta hun and hmesha hi karta rahuga bhai

Banned Maruf88 is an unknown quantity at this point Maruf88's Avatar
    Thanks
    I support you, if you can do this business without indicators then loss this market because forex is very risky business. But if you have good mind in analyzing the market then you can do some good trades as you do. So if you can set good strategy then you become a expert trader.

Banned med.fx is an unknown quantity at this point med.fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    In Figure 2 above, the identical trade entry is generated by an automated strategy
    programmed using TradeStations EasyLanguage. The program accurately identifies each
    component (Momentum, RSI, Parabolic, and Key Reversal Up) and places a buy arrow
    on the actual chart when all of the conditions that make up the entry are satisfied. If the

+ Reply to Thread
Page 219 of 576 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 269 319 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)