+ Reply to Thread
Page 743 of 803 FirstFirst ... 243 643 693 733 741 742 743 744 745 753 793 ... LastLast
Results 7,421 to 7,430 of 8026

Thread: Do You need Luck in Forex ?

Banned indra1991 is on a distinguished road indra1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chintan View Post
    i think it doesn't matter that how much you can make i think if you make constant money every month and withdraw it every month it will be very good for any traders and for any body that he cant work and he can depend on the forex trading
    for someone who can consistently making profits every month. I think it is very good. and he does not need to work and just focus in forex. they will benefit more from someone who works.
    forex is profitable ... for those who are experts. and detrimental for those who do not understand anything and enter into the world of forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeshroy View Post
    I also think that luck do not work on us.We have to work hard to get anything not luck.To receive prize from doing work hard has its own joy rather than getting it easily.
    Hard work is always essential in any work and similarly in Forex trading also hardwork yields best results. But along with that if we have some good luck smiling on us then we can make more profit with the trading. I always think i am the luckiest guy to participate in Forex trading.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes when the market trends are not clear at all then a trader decides based on his own inference and here if the trader gets the same kind of movements then he would be in profits so the Luck comes into play.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han yaar kioun nai main luck ko bahot ahmiyat deta hnn kioun k main ye samghta hnn k luck k bagher app kisi bhi taran itna ziyada pesa nahi kama saktey forex trading main to chalti he luck ha kioun app ko nahi pata hota jab app koi bhi trade open karte ho sirf apne luck par bharosa kar k he app trading main enter hotey ho na

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aoo gi tusi we kesi galan kardo ho bhao luck k bagher to forex trading mumkin he nahi ha es ki wajey se he to trader kamyab hotey hane trader k pass ager luck na ho to bs woh lose he karta ha money or age luck ha to phr peofit he profit

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first of all, i think that a person need to learn forex well and then he should make a good planning for his deposit....and then if you are an expert, then you do not need too much luck...because an expert use his mind and trade to make a good profit....but as a newbie sometimes, you need a luck to make a progress....because you will not aware of forex trading too much...so for newbies, luck is also important with some knowledge....

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not like the luck factor in anything in life. I usually believe that when a man works hard, they will definitely get paid with profits. I will never choose to trade with luck because it will not last forever.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hetal For This Useful Post:

Oinq (2011-12-20)

Banned zdaina is an unknown quantity at this point zdaina's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi, in every job in life we need the luck , it's a fondamental rules . in the forex too we need luck to find a good time to trade. i know that some people don't belive in luck in the job , but me i belive that i need luck everytime .

Banned strong is an unknown quantity at this point strong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course I need luck in forex as well as in all the filed of life, luck is something that we should not refuse. I am learning the forex by spending a lot of time but at the same time I also know that without luck my knowledge and experience may be wasted. Only luck is not enough and only experience without luck is also not enough.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya but a newbie will always depend on luck beacause when you are new u dont know much abt forex .....but i gues you need a little bit of luck sometimes when open a wrong positions

+ Reply to Thread
Page 743 of 803 FirstFirst ... 243 643 693 733 741 742 743 744 745 753 793 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)