+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: (share) my ea work at my live account

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    je hain mein is baat sey ittfaq karta hon keh forex mein hamein koi indicator ki zarorat hote hai mein ea ka indicator istamal karta hon yeh mujey kafi aasan lagta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use a robot and also forex trading I want to increase my income or profit therefore I always use a reboot that will allow me to calm my mind from all losses and from all negative points of view I always advise you to trade forex by using a reboot in it ... and I don't use robots to make big profits. I just tried it manually and got a lot of benefits. In my opinion, legal business should use a manual process instead of using a robot …… ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjaya For This Useful Post:

komala (2019-08-30)

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried searching in a search engine about Crazypip Megatron Hedge. I found some info but could not be downloaded. Can you share it with us or at least backtests. That will prove that Crazypip Megatron and Megatron are the same.
    If backtests are different then the robot will be different too. Then I'd rather wait for DavidCalford to start his PAMM account in April.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to perkalian For This Useful Post:

sanjaya (2019-08-28)

Senior Member goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,775 Times in 2,161 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You idea for the trading on the forex in the same way mostly peoples likes to works at their own ea in which they trusted so everyman prefer to his own used ea may be it is good but i think the manual trading is the best then using an ea your link not worrning kindly check your link and give us correct link which will work and also please upload some statement of this EA this will help to check.

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only use forex robot to manage SL BEP but i use it only sometimes I prefer to forget my trade after trading, it makes me relax friend and I have tried a number of robots before but nothing really works. They work for a while but after some time they start losing money and eventually become useless. This could be due to changes in the forex market conditions that this robot cannot react as efficiently as humans.

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why don't you use the google search engine to find relevant forex forums to find scalping software or other types of bots? and scalping my strategy using several indicators but not a few indicators 3. First I will determine the trendline, second determine the bull bear, the third waiting point to open an order of course I will use a tight stop loss.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Frienf Automatic Trading is a pity I am not Safe and there is no robot that gives you profit all the time. Manully trading is the best. Because you have sense and robot makes no sense. So in my opinion, forget Robot and do Trading manually. but i don't use automated trading and automatic software on this one because i don't know about them most people around the world they use this one software. because i heard from this one forum but every trading professional won't use it and he will use trending news just ok

11. The Following User Says Thank You to makaroni For This Useful Post:

sakumba (2019-08-17)

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's safe but it's not recommended at all because there are lots of things you need to know about automated trading and one of them is that it's not a very good way of trading. and Forex is a varied source of income. This is safe automated trading. There are many traders who do forex because there are sources of part time income and they earn more in a short period of time.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to fakta For This Useful Post:

makaroni (2019-08-16)

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes kuch traders ka liye ya system bohat acha work karta ha lekin kuch ko loss be bohat zaida hota ha is liye hamay chahiye ka ham zaida se zaida market ko learn karay phir us ma achy se trading kar ka profit earn karay.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think both of them give you something if you are going to use it but better is a guide and in this case you have a long-lasting advantage because you will understand the most significant factor of currency trading that will compensate you in the future. and I'm just browsing this thread hoping to find it too. I am currently looking for some bots that I can try on a demo account. I have difficulty trading and maintaining eight of my accounts, which I am currently thinking of trading with using bots on several of my accounts. At least a number of ways I expect to make some progress here. Anyway I just realized that I made a lot of mistakes when I traded manually. I have a good idea but I can't implement it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast