+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: EA is Perfect :)

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    bhai es ka mujh k pata he ni hai ye kon sa broker hain es main kiss terha say join karna hai or es main kiya rule hainkiya ye bonus b det hain sub ko k ni or nahe es main abi tak kisi ney join kiya haior na he post dekhi mai ney

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use the EA trading system. I think we use robots so there are many advantages to this market. who helped me in my daily tasks at Forex. Trading that often changes to 60-70% of profit and very low risk margins. and I still can't find a robot that can provide consistent benefits. Robots will only benefit once. After that it makes your account immediately destroyed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to andi For This Useful Post:

makaroni (2019-08-26)

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex easy income names. It's a way to get more in a short amount of time. everyone can get easily here. although this is a demo account but if you invest here he can get a big profit. I have an interest in knowing where experts get training. it's good if there is one trading or practicing on a demo account for one year but six months is very important. Everyone can learn many things and many techniques in demo trading.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to barcul For This Useful Post:

sakumba (2019-08-30)

Senior Member goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,775 Times in 2,161 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir ....! whether there is a nearly perfect EA? for example, we make the EA trading logic of our day to day, perhaps in this way we can pour our ideas to make EA that suits our style of trading so far
    Please give your opinion here, thanks

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't use any robot for forex. I trade by applying my own trading skills and knowledge. I think my trading knowledge and skills are better than robots. So that's why I don't use robots in forex. and but sometimes later you want those who have brains with you to code them with scripts to facilitate work with requests to complete 20 or forty pips every day to close.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My advice if you have to add insight and practice your own trading strategy because if we trade using statistical software will not forever we will benefit, often software problems and will give us losses and trade with ea who use the Scalping strategy will be at risk of capital You, you better learn how to use a scalping strategy and do it yourself. If you still want to use EA, you must understand how EA works.

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really need to try configuring a good EA to make sure I can benefit from expert advisors too - that's amazing! That statistic is amazing @ _ @ I have to really see what can be done about it - it's an amazing result but never depend on the EA pair, if you don't already know the EA system, or EA money management
    because I believe EA always uses bad, average or martingale money management

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sarmili For This Useful Post:

lanmark (2019-08-17)

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm basically not very comfortable with any form of Expert Advisor or automated systems on Forex. But in a real sense, I consider that the Manual trading method is the best we can rely on. and EA is a profitable way to make a profit but we must know how to use it properly. Placing an EA on our trading platform cannot ensure that we will make a profit. If we want to profit, we must also take risks, we must know how to use EA properly.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to comoztise For This Useful Post:

sarmili (2019-08-16)

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nae mere khayal se EA koi perfect chez nahi ha hamay EA se bach ka rehna chahiye or in sab systems pa kam nahi karna chahiye kio ka ya hamay bohat sara loss de jatay ha or hamary account be wash kar detey ha.

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer manual ser without experiencing the uneasy feeling when we surrender our position to all EA robots
    and I am more confident in trading because I will be able to analyze trading manuals and gain valuable experience and I do not use forex or ea robots because they cannot produce consistent profits and they always trade because they are programs and this is the biggest disadvantage that is not useful during the news period

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open