+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 259 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2587

Thread: Aap agar 100$ invest karte he to aap har hafte kitne profit ki umeed karte he?

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar mai 100$ invest krta ho to 5-10$ per week 1 bht easy target hai. Is k liye mai save trade kro ga or risk bht km ho ga. But ye amount sufficient ni hai mery liye. Mera weekly traget 10-20$ hota hai. Sometimes 25$ bhi ho jata hai. But jitna profit ka targer barta jaye ga utna hi risk bhi barta jata hai. So only set that target that you can afford.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pravi is on a distinguished road pravi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amit View Post
    I think 100$ is very good to start. If is use .01 lot size then my daily target is 1$ to 2$. Then in one week i will get 5$ to 10$. If i use 0.1 lot size then my daily target is 2.5$ to 4$ then my weekly target is 12.5$ to 20$. I think is very save for my strategy. If you have very good strategy. Then you can use big lot size.
    What leverage do you use?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are the first one telling me this thing, otherwise till today I have not studied any where about this much high daily target. 10% everyday means about 60% weekly that is much more. I don't think we should take this much risk. If you will try to earn 10% daily profit then you may blow your account in 2-3 days.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think 100$ is very good to start. If is use .01 lot size then my daily target is 1$ to 2$. Then in one week i will get 5$ to 10$. If i use 0.1 lot size then my daily target is 2.5$ to 4$ then my weekly target is 12.5$ to 20$. I think is very save for my strategy. If you have very good strategy. Then you can use big lot size.

Senior Member malik83 is an unknown quantity at this point malik83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100 dollar is very little amount in forex trading but in my thinking if you do trading well and regular with 100 dollar then it is possibility for you to got 30 to 40 dollar in a week.

Banned new93 is an unknown quantity at this point new93's Avatar
    Thanks
    it certainly depends on market and it is not confirmed that how much profit u can earn..
    But if u start with 300$ than u can make real profit..
    Atleast u should start with 200$ it's the minimum limit for getting good profit

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera target bohoot sota hai.mujhe 100$ pa sirf 1$ chahiye per day.ehi mere liya kafi hai.agar aap money management k nazar se dekho to ap 1% capital bol skate ho.lekin risk use karna khud per depend karta hai.

Banned Thakur is on a distinguished road Thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    With an investment of $100, I think that it is wise to target $20 to $25 profit daily with a good strategy that can target a small number of pips. With this amount of profit, you will be able to double your account in less than no time.

Banned shapiraa is an unknown quantity at this point shapiraa's Avatar
    Thanks
    if i invest about 100$ , then i will try to
    make a profit of 2$ per day..so it will
    be about 40$a month...so after a month, my capital will about 140$....so then i will increase my goal and try to make about 3$ per day, which means that can make a good profit and my capital will be increase to a safe level...so after that, i will try to make more profit...but i always prefer to aim at less and not take too much risk...

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If will invest 100$ then trader should target profit of 5% in trade. Because the money investing is small so risk can be reasonable. 5% risk to reward target will make 5$ of profit or loss which is still good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 259 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)