+ Reply to Thread
Page 361 of 368 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 359 360 361 362 363 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Member dadaa is an unknown quantity at this point dadaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These days, I use the ratio of margin trading with up to 40%. Because I did not put a stop loss, and I count on the possibility of force against the floating minus. To date, the ratio is still I wear, and I can avoid a margin call.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also would like to invest my money in various plans. In fact i have already done that . It is better to have a diversified investment portfolio. It will also reduce the risk the investment risk. I have invested in stock market an forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will invest in forex majorly and then stocks and commodities but majorly forex as we cant see any other investment which can give more opportunities like forex so forex is my major place to prefer in investment
    please vote for me if you like my post

4. The Following User Says Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2018-01-30)

Member sabutkelaparasaduren is on a distinguished road sabutkelaparasaduren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Many Traders are crazy about the Forex market and they wanted to invest all their capitals in the Forex market rather then investing in several investment plans .

which category you keep yourself ? i though like to invest in various plans rather then Forex .
    after many losses I have experienced in forex, so this time I prefer to invest wisely. I would not invest all my capital in forex since forex is a high risk business. I tend to prefer to diversify my portfolio into several investments.

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is really a crazy step to invest all of the money in forex market. It is better to keep some of your capital in your own place. It can help you in near future. No one knows about the future. In future, you can lose money in forex and that time if you have money in your own place, then you will be survived.

Member hazem ahmed mohamed will become famous soon enough hazem ahmed mohamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course it is n't a good idea to invest all my capital in forex trading as forex trading is dangerous and you may get a margin call one a day so you should trade with a part from your capital to prevent the danger of losing all your capital .

Member Forexboy is an unknown quantity at this point Forexboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I think it is not preferable to invest any capital or hard earned money in Forex as I think we should not ask all your eggs in one basket and I want to diversify my investment in different areas to be more sreet to win in different field.

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is a risky business to lose all our capital ..
    I would just invest some 20% of my savings to forex ..
    for me, treats forex as a long-term business and not as a place to gamble and get a lot of money in short time

Junior Member tervarto is on a distinguished road tervarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Many Traders are crazy about the Forex market and they wanted to invest all their capitals in the Forex market rather then investing in several investment plans .

which category you keep yourself ? i though like to invest in various plans rather then Forex .
    i think you are right , the forex market is a risky business , Difficult, all capital investment in the forex market, because it can lead to a heavy defeat, but can be a fraction of the investment of capital in the forex market, in order to save for the future

Member dadaa is an unknown quantity at this point dadaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i will never like to invest all my capital in forex market, nor i will suggest any other to do so, i will suggest to invest only a part of your capital in this market or deposit any small amount and test your skills and knowledge in this market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 361 of 368 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 359 360 361 362 363 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)