Member overlau is an unknown quantity at this point overlau's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think 1:100 is enough for beginner
    Thanks and Have a Nice Day

$OVERLAU$

Trader of >>>> InstaForex

Junior Member abdillahjasmin is an unknown quantity at this point abdillahjasmin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I used to curse 1:1000 leverage because in thinking if I put on my endurance leveragi is definitely able to withstand 1000 pip move I mistakenly open position, and it will wait until I get lucky

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I try to use the 1:1 leverage in the my demo account but it is very difficult to trade by using this kind of leverage on the other hand in my real trading account I use the leverage of 1:600 but i got not good result than I changed it to the 1:1000 and prefer to use this leverage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anton is on a distinguished road anton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    I feel that 1:1000 is the lowest leverage ratio and not the highest one ..Nowadays some brokers sites give 1:2000 also ...
    The higher the leverage,the more your trading account may be in danger and one should be very cautious to protect their trading account ...
    I just know if there are brokers who provide the facility of up to 1:2000 laverage better if you ask me to use laverage 1:1000 because it is proportional to traders with small capital like me, in my opinion laverage 1; 1000 is great especially if we use laverage 1 : 2000.

Junior Member jony is on a distinguished road jony's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think most important is trader trading agar apke pass experience hai to apko leverage se koi farak nahi hona chahiye so invest according to your startiges and gain profit.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee bilkul sehi kaha aap ney, high leverage k bohot hi faaida hein lekin high leverage pehlay nehi thi pehlay bes 1:100 aur 1:200 hi thi is liye woh yehi use kertay thay lekin jab sey 1:500 aur 1:1000 aa gayee hey to mien wohi use kerta hun aur mujhey kafi faida hota hey

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you should use high leverage if you had small amount of dollars. The lowest leverage which I ever used is 1:100 and it's
    not suitable with me. With higher leverage, it could hold more pips in movement so it won't be hitted on Margin Call easily. With
    1:100 leverage, it will be easier to experience Margin Call but we still could trade but we must use higher leverage.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    main to forex trading main koi 1 saal se houn or main ne kafi accont yahan use kiya hane diffrence leaverage se main ne koi 1:000 se lekr 1:50 tak leaverage use ki ha lekin mugh ko koi khas farq nahi parra e se bhi

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee bilkul sehi kaha aap ney, high leverage k bohot hi faaida hein lekin high leverage pehlay nehi thi pehlay bes 1:100 aur 1:200 hi thi is liye woh yehi use kertay thay lekin jab sey 1:500 aur 1:1000 aa gayee hey to mien wohi use kerta hun aur mujhey kafi faida hota hey

Member ahmedlinkers is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedlinkers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    The lowest leverage given to my account by forexcent was 1:5 though later changed to 1:10 and by this i learnt that using lower leverage is the best - i open my position and leave them unattended whenever i get time i check the prices in daily report and if i see getting good profit then only i close - really no fear of losing my account it is intact since around a year now.
    Its really better off to use the lower leverage to curtail the risk factor and creating more chances of survival in adverse situation. But as most of us are thinking of quick results, resulting in higher leverage usage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 159 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)