+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 176 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1755

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Senior Member abdulfx123 is an unknown quantity at this point abdulfx123's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think trend line breakout strategy s very helpful. It gives very good results. I am know starting to trade trend line strategy.... Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai main ye kahunga ki Trend line strategy agar aap use kar rahe hai, to pahle iske bare mein kafi jayda demo par practice kare, kyun ki ye strategy bahut hi dangerous mani jati hai, false break out bahut jayda hote hai, jisko pahchana padta hai.
    trend line strategy is naked trading strategy and there is no indicator involve in this strategy and we can get very good pips from it if we have good money management strategy and good emotional control .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kor is an unknown quantity at this point kor's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do love trading with the trends in the market i mean the trend is one of the most important thing that i have to consider while trading the market since when there are the most important news then i will have to make sure i trade very well.

Junior Member bagus dwwi is an unknown quantity at this point bagus dwwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trend Line and Break Out
    I was actually confused in the post above ..
    for now just come to listen further explanation of the master forex ..
    keep the spirit and learn from the experts ..

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai main ye kahunga ki Trend line strategy agar aap use kar rahe hai, to pahle iske bare mein kafi jayda demo par practice kare, kyun ki ye strategy bahut hi dangerous mani jati hai, false break out bahut jayda hote hai, jisko pahchana padta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member Good Morning is an unknown quantity at this point Good Morning's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kang portal View Post
    i dont know about this triangle, flag, asceding for climbing pattern
    would you share some picture of it, i want to learn more about trend line and candle pattern
    and i dont have any reference about it
    so if you share here how to read that thing i would thanks so much
    There are a lot of sites that you could try to search via search engine. This is some of the key word clue for you to search and googling:
    Head and Shoulder, rectangles, channel, pennants, symetrical triangles, ascending triangles, wedge continuation, wedge reversal, double top/bottom, triple top/bottom.
    'eLCy'

Senior Member kang portal is on a distinguished road kang portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shaonmra View Post
    triangle/ascending/descending/climbing/flag pattern
    i dont know about this triangle, flag, asceding for climbing pattern
    would you share some picture of it, i want to learn more about trend line and candle pattern
    and i dont have any reference about it
    so if you share here how to read that thing i would thanks so much

Banned RKL is an unknown quantity at this point RKL's Avatar
    Thanks
    when we draw the line trend line, we can see the direction of a trend, but I've seen when price touches the trendline there is little reflection / correction on the price and the price is said to break out when the price canldestick penetrate and close outside the trendline, and when it breaks out we could open position

Banned fxeon is an unknown quantity at this point fxeon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hendraku8607 View Post
    formerly used trendline, but still often false or false riject break, according to my observations, many people use the trendline plus the candle patterns, eg when there is a pattern rijection hamer, there is also continued bearish or bullish candle pattern enguilfing, and many patterns other candle. for the condition of the schools break me a little less, maybe it's a little tip for me
    in develop strategy the learning process in this market is never ends and there are so many new terms coming to the market everyday. So we can't say exact time for a learning about the market. So learning process takes more time. But if we can have basic knowledge then profit making is not hard at all

Senior Member baned tak hajar is on a distinguished road baned tak hajar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yess iam agrea i favor the trend line, down trend or up trend.. these are continusly do. flat trend s are created where we should not enter the market.. from here could function as trend will just be modification or might be continously moving.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 176 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)