+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 139 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1382

Thread: The use of EA in Forex Trading.

Senior Member jalal khan is an unknown quantity at this point jalal khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dont use any EA always try to do manually do practice and increase your experience so that you could be a good trader in future.... i am not favour of EA as it has advantages but also disadvanteges....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gusni View Post
    With the increasing number of new merchants, either through formal training or learning self-taught, EA also increased a lot, even now to get free EA is quite easy to find on Internet sites and on Facebook. But I think the use of EA in forex trading are also at risk of harm, if we do not understand the performance of EA. If the EA is used in Forex trading, you must use it wisely and understand the workings and weaknesses of the EA. So we can minimize the loss in forex trading.

If you are interested in discussing the use of EA in Forex Trading. Please leave a comment ....

What do you think?
    nahi main na abi tak trading main EA ko used nahi ka ha q k main trading main filhall newbie hoon esi waja sa to main trading main abi apna experinece gain kar rha hoon us ka bad main achi or best trading kar sakoon ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member gusni is on a distinguished road gusni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
    I personally do not understand the problem with EA so I can not Tread want to respond to you, maybe others can give a little advice on the tread that you made this,
    thank you and good luck to you

In trading I personally do not use the EA, but indeed I often do tests on some of EA that I think is pretty good result in profit.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gusni For This Useful Post:

ary420 (2020-09-05), Pk25 (2020-10-02), rehanayaz (2017-09-22)

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    EA trading when using the trader would not be smart and clever in the study of science studies using EA forex and there must be advantages and disadvantages. when the excess traders do not continuously monitor and monitor trader While the drawbacks would be stupid for not learning to recognize science forex

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eddy For This Useful Post:

ary420 (2020-09-05), Pk25 (2020-10-02), rehanayaz (2017-09-22), Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-11)

Banned shoeib is on a distinguished road shoeib's Avatar
    Thanks
    With the increasing number of new merchants, either through formal training or learning self-taught, EA also increased a lot, even now to get free EA is quite easy to find on Internet sites and on Facebook. But I think the use of EA in forex trading are also at risk of harm, if we do not understand the performance of EA. If the EA is used in Forex trading, you must use it wisely and understand the workings and weaknesses of the EA. So we can minimize the loss in forex trading.

If you are interested in discussing the use of EA in Forex Trading. Please leave a comment ....

What do you think?
    yaaa of course iusing an ea is very risky and m not in its favour i thought no one can done ur work more perfectly than u so always depend on urself not on any ea or any other help available in market..sometimes it gets prfit for u but mostily it make u lose...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shoeib For This Useful Post:

Junior Member abdillahjasmin is an unknown quantity at this point abdillahjasmin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kaji View Post
    I do not like to use the EA and I suggested to traders not to trade with EA. better to trade manually to practice our skills and experience of trading in the forex market. ability and the experience we gain will greatly benefit us in the future...
    well sir, at long ago I've tried the demo of a robot EA account, and in their daily life can indeed produce pip for pip but one day without my knowing it to be my account balance is due 00 EA robot is only open position when the market forek become violent uncertainty, confusion EA robot, better trading manual

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to abdillahjasmin For This Useful Post:

Member marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before using EA we must have a basic knowledge about forex market and also have experience with meta trader. because if we do not operate the meta trader properly then the EA does not work. EA should be avoided for the newbie because they need to learn first.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to marjuck For This Useful Post:

ary420 (2020-09-05), Pk25 (2020-10-02), rehanayaz (2017-09-22), Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-11)

Member sufanw1 is on a distinguished road sufanw1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

What do you think?
    In my opinion the use of EA or robot in forex trading there are still advantages and disadvantages. If you know about EA's please just use the EA to EA trading, but weakness is weak in the face of news and has a big risk too. Therefore put on the EA as necessary and prudent.
    Do not forget to Give me a THANKS

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sufanw1 For This Useful Post:

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The use of EA in Forex Trading.

What do you think?

Yes, using Ea in our live accounts will harm us badly with loses. But, i am stuck while seeing this performance Simple Strategy BUY YEN. I am sure in anyway, the Ea will end in loses. If you direct the way the in right way and in right time, then it may have chances to make profits. It will blindly multiply the lot size even on reversals.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hardworks For This Useful Post:

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not like to use the EA and I suggested to traders not to trade with EA. better to trade manually to practice our skills and experience of trading in the forex market. ability and the experience we gain will greatly benefit us in the future...

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kaji For This Useful Post:

ary420 (2020-09-05), Pk25 (2020-10-02), rehanayaz (2017-09-22), Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-11), sherylwajid (2018-06-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 139 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)