+ Reply to Thread
Page 573 of 652 FirstFirst ... 73 473 523 563 571 572 573 574 575 583 623 ... LastLast
Results 5,721 to 5,730 of 6516

Thread: How do you calculate stop loss and take profit targets?

Senior Member mashbahah is an unknown quantity at this point mashbahah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good, to determine the stop loss should we learn from our mistakes, because the experience is one that we can take the lesson, such as support Resistance is one of the better technical as well as to determine our sl, a reference to the time frame larger

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hasan5828 is an unknown quantity at this point hasan5828's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trades without take profit but i am sure i haven't got much profit in those trades, Its better to keep SL and TP based on analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member AD Capitalist is an unknown quantity at this point AD Capitalist's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For calculating the stop loss i use my averae tru range indicator and i get 70 % valuse of ATR valu and set the stop loss to that pips level....for setting we might use goot pivot level they work wel..

Member jibon_kst01 is an unknown quantity at this point jibon_kst01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think in our last lesson we started our discussion on the different order types available to Forex traders with a look at the market order.
    In today's lesson we are going to continue our discussion on order types with a look at the all important stop loss order as well as something which is known as a limit order.Thanks.............

Banned lovingfx11 is an unknown quantity at this point lovingfx11's Avatar
    Thanks
    To win at day trading it is important to predict where prices are likely to go within the day and this means looking at support and resistance. Let's take a closer look at the importance of support and resistance in forex day trading.

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is basically dependent on your strategy and the timeframe you are trading, the higher the timeframe the bigger the sl and tp is, also if you don't get any idea, place your stop loss below last high or low in a way that risk to reward ratio is right, you can also place sl below support or resistance zones

Banned blackjack is on a distinguished road blackjack's Avatar
    Thanks
    my stop loss will be at first resistance in case of selling, and at first support in case of buying, and my take profit always is bigger than stop loss 2 to 1

Senior Member mashbahah is an unknown quantity at this point mashbahah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very true, if you prefer to use a stop loss strategy than waiting please continue anyway. Stop loss can prevent us from great losses as long as not accompanied by greed. So you have to specify how many times a day OP. If any SL touched then always the same OP again, after a long time of capital is also depleted

Banned jawadanwar is an unknown quantity at this point jawadanwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    i put my take benefit purchase and stop-loss during the dealing, i mean when i analyze the data i estimate the route and the near cost that the industry will hit it, and i put the stop-loss with the cash that i agree to the dropping of it thats all my strategy and i think its good

Member faisalbsl is an unknown quantity at this point faisalbsl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Market is dynamic in nature, so we to follow that the price is at that time simply, where we take the profit to put a stop loss, we can not determine with certainty.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 573 of 652 FirstFirst ... 73 473 523 563 571 572 573 574 575 583 623 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)