+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 67 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast

Thread: Got a lot of profit from Strong Trends.

Banned abiodun is an unknown quantity at this point abiodun's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes the more we trade based on the direction of the trend the more we earn the best profit out of the market and i will advise all traders to trade with the moving average to get the best direction of the trend

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Roddexx will become famous soon enough Roddexx's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by pro2 View Post
    I also prefer to use support and resistance based indicator.To me support and resistance based trading is more profitable than any other.To detect support and resistance i generally use fibo.But i have never used the indicators that you are saying.Pls share how to use this two indicators.Waiting for your reply
    Here are both indicator, hopefully useful to friends. for installation I think friends already know everything.

Quote Originally Posted by rilmo View Post
    hm.. there are much ways to "predicted" market trends. and you have share your ways. i will try it first by the way, how long you have used btoh indicator, and how about the accuracy??
    These indicators are fitting for scalping, if the fit is 50-70%. to read it you can start from the smallest TF. May be able to help your friends to be able to achieve a lot of profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rilmo is on a distinguished road rilmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddexx View Post
    with these two indicators that demonstrate the strength of the market trends we can predict the movement of the market.
    hm.. there are much ways to "predicted" market trends. and you have share your ways. i will try it first by the way, how long you have used btoh indicator, and how about the accuracy??

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also prefer to use support and resistance based indicator.To me support and resistance based trading is more profitable than any other.To detect support and resistance i generally use fibo.But i have never used the indicators that you are saying.Pls share how to use this two indicators.Waiting for your reply

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear i support you strategy. so we can follow it strategy. so we have to analyze that before doing trade. after that we can set trade with this strategy.

Member forexdon is an unknown quantity at this point forexdon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you share very much informative knowledge ragard charts and indicators you knowledge is very much informative and i think you have a lot more practice in the technical analysis so always try to share these types of you analysis to this forum so that people get so much knowledge technically related to the forex

Senior Member champy is on a distinguished road champy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is always benefit for the traders to get the profit from the trendings and if the trend is good and real then it is more easy for the traders to do the more good and easy way of tradings so to get more good money from the market.

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    we can examine these two indicators and make acceptable get spring them . trading forex sprig the movement route testament endorse that we faculty not lose too untold on it . the acquire give be author than deprivation

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by umair222 View Post
    Figure out the point of Level of resistance and Support and see the durability of a pattern in Foreign exchange industry.
    with these two signs that illustrate the durability of the industry styles we can estimate the activity of the industry.
    When you get to deal with the need to manage the movement of large risk and discipline, management and use money management should follow the trend of the management of the movement of the advantages and disadvantages of foreign exchange trading at high risk

Banned umair222 is an unknown quantity at this point umair222's Avatar
    Thanks
    Figure out the point of Level of resistance and Support and see the durability of a pattern in Foreign exchange industry.
    with these two signs that illustrate the durability of the industry styles we can estimate the activity of the industry.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 67 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open