+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread: Simple Supply and Demand Strategy

Senior Member Mustafijur is an unknown quantity at this point Mustafijur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Supply is measure of how much of particular commodity is available at any one time. As the supply of a currency increases, The currecny become less valualbe.Conversely. as the supply of a currency decreases, the currency becomes more valuable.

One the other side of the economic equation,we find demand.Demand is the measure of how much of a particular commodity people want at any one time. Demand for a currency has the opposite effect on the value of a currency than does supply.

As a result demand for a currency increases, the currency becomes more valuable . Convesely, as the demand for a currency decreases. the currency becomes less valuable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned visio it is on a distinguished road visio it's Avatar
    Thanks
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    I am mostly trade in gold i like its movement its easy to understand for me,now i think its a good time to buy and hold for long time because if we analyse previous two year then you find 1520 to 1550 is bottom and support area so i recommend buy near 1550,1560 area stop loss is 1520 and profit target is open if gold break 1520 area then sell gold aggressively.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shanu is an unknown quantity at this point shanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    I think if you can invest more money in forex trading then trade in Gold but if you have less or no money for more investment then dont do trade in gold its very risky & also dangerious

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shanu For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned dedist is an unknown quantity at this point dedist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Endeye View Post
    I am still new in forex and not many know the forex, and I do not know how to trade gold. but, this treat as my introduction to gold trading which promises great profit.
    Be carefull, gold moves are far greater than fx, do not just keep buying gold
    You need decent capital to trade gold, because of higher spread and greater volatility

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am still new in forex and not many know the forex, and I do not know how to trade gold. but, this treat as my introduction to gold trading which promises great profit.

Senior Member shoibal90 is an unknown quantity at this point shoibal90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We've many strategy concerning forex trading and also i do think in case have got capacity to devote a higher price within forex trading subsequently industry within gold. Because it is rather difficult if not have got a bunch of money readily available. I'll try out having many cash 1st and try out industry within gold when have got a bunch of money.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to shoibal90 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cash4u View Post
    Hold Buy Gold !
    This very well may be the way sir, but if I never traded using the help of an indicator sir,
    but I will only trade degan using only an aid wax I will use technical analysis so I will get to know the direction the market will take place in the long run

Senior Member peewmilon is an unknown quantity at this point peewmilon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've got some notion with regards to currency trading and i believe in the event have got power to spend more money throughout currency trading and then deal throughout silver. Mainly because it is quite challenging or even have got plenty of cash offered. I most certainly will look at having some cash very first then look at deal throughout silver when have got plenty of cash.

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gold commodity is very important in the forex market. If you desire to trade with the gold you must be have good experience and more big amount of capital. If you have 100% confidence on your every bid they try to gold otherwise it is fear to loss .

Banned kelvin_funky is an unknown quantity at this point kelvin_funky's Avatar
    Thanks
    strategy of using supply and demand is also I use in trading forex, I have not used this technique in trading gold, using supply-demand analysis is very simple,
    but produces quite a lot of profit, I love this technique
    Last edited by kelvin_funky; 2013-02-11 at 02:30 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open