+ Reply to Thread
Page 261 of 270 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 259 260 261 262 263 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Banned zulfiqarrf is on a distinguished road zulfiqarrf's Avatar
    Thanks
    no i dont look at the latest news before trading but i do look at the news at the start of the day then after that i dont look at the new any more and i think that once is more then enough for trading because that will give you some idea

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rafimh is an unknown quantity at this point rafimh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, i check the news first before doing any trade. we all know that market depends mostly on news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned roro mendut is an unknown quantity at this point roro mendut's Avatar
    Thanks
    trader must always trade with patience and discipline and must follow basic trading rules all the times.First a trader must have required skills and abilities to operate in these markets and then he must have a good and a profitable strategy to trade that can generate maximum profits

Senior Member BANGUN is an unknown quantity at this point BANGUN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bhagawanta View Post
    im very agree with you bro..i do thats to..i do the both analyse technic,fundamental and technical analysis..because is proved to me getting a much better result in trading,and im satisfy with that result!!and i will continou that strategies to be able to exist in this bizniz!! goodluck guys!!
    I will continue to seek information on the news as I am sure we will be better and safer when we do not know when the news will be released because as we know when the news was released then we will be more vigilant

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    im very agree with you bro..i do thats to..i do the both analyse technic,fundamental and technical analysis..because is proved to me getting a much better result in trading,and im satisfy with that result!!and i will continou that strategies to be able to exist in this bizniz!! goodluck guys!!

Senior Member darmaspirit is an unknown quantity at this point darmaspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it certainly

I always look at news affecting currency
    because if we rely on technical analysis without looking at the fundamentals (news), the results are less than the maximum

but when we analyze them we will get optimum results without having to experience floating LOSS

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I rarely notice that I am more often trading by technical analysts so that I can concentrate more on my trade is
    * if I had seen the story before I trade then I would be disturbed by any news results that will appear later in this trade

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Forex trading may produce awesome esults but without latest major Forex news you may not get right results. Do you look on latest news before entering trades?
    I do not really consider the last news for basic decision making every time I want to jump into the market. Well, actually I prefer to consider the whole sentiment based on whole related news for some period of time, not only the last one. I think actual news can be very useful for fundamentally scalper (news straddler or something like) but its spike will not influence huge interval period of time.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is the good strategy that we should find the good way of tradings in forex and we should manage the good trades and also before opening the trades we should first look at the news which are coming ahead

Member rilmo is on a distinguished road rilmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, i always check news before start to trading. In this case i am not only using fundamental, but also look at technical, i always combined both of them to get best result on trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 261 of 270 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 259 260 261 262 263 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)