+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: share scalping indikator

Member jg6073727 is on a distinguished road jg6073727's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is good indicator and gives clear signals to enter the market. when ever you enter the market be careful and use stop loss. stop loss is basic and must be used by every trader
    Forex Trader
    jg6073727

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for the information you give, but what if you should not give the results of your trading using the trading system,
    the result will be more attractive if you give your SS trading results here,
    but, thanks for share here.... I will waiting review from master before,
    I am not a master friend. I am only new to the forex trader is. If I show the results that I got maybe you'll laugh at me. hehee ... I use this indicator is only to take advantage pps 4-10 alone and if I feel I took the wrong position will stop

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you so much for your information here.I think I will try my best to enjoy your Free Scalping Indicator.If you wish to enjoy more Free Scalping Indicator,I think you can check another thread which is named Free Scalping Indicator.I just go to that place to download one,which maybe do some help for you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member deathzz is on a distinguished road deathzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for the information you give, but what if you should not give the results of your trading using the trading system,
    the result will be more attractive if you give your SS trading results here,
    but, thanks for share here.... I will waiting review from master before,

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

share scalping indikator

Here I will share indicators for scalping. This indicator is quite easy to understand and simple. confirmation for opening trades just waiting for a signal that he gives. I use this indicator for the Asian market and America. the result was satisfactory. Please try it out .

download : http://www.mediafire.com/?o5nex4clgcy3n
    http://www.mediafire.com/?2lu4zi5xhdpqzbm

Name: 15.jpg Views: 236 Size: 21.3 KB

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sinaga For This Useful Post:

akuino (2013-07-06), yudijoni (2012-12-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11