+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 LastLast

Thread: Instaforex Reviews

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sfc79 View Post
    although i'm not depositing any fund yet, but i'm already experienced a good and quick services. Yesterday when my accounts which registered to this forum account had a problem, i make a report through their site, the responses is very fast, less in an hour, they response to my report and give a clear explanation. i think it's a good start for me.
    as ur wish but instaforex is good website to trading because its starting fees is very low only $1 so it is the best thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member goodthought4 is on a distinguished road goodthought4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    Best thing about Instaforex is Fast money transfer to any account. As well as its very trusted and reputed trading service in market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to goodthought4 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-23), robiul alam (2012-10-19), Unregistered (1)

Banned parvez ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point parvez ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    I am Experience trader in Instaforex and love it too much . The are number one broker in Asia and have a lot of payment processor. Specially they are giving too many prizes , mastercard etc. i love it too much. Thanks

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parvez ahmed For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-23), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member mirror is on a distinguished road mirror's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well often re-quote ...and sometimes order close or open is very much delay...and impossible to open order at exact position at pick hour , means when news release,....I like its demo contests overall good broker , have got funds twice already

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mirror For This Useful Post:

Member james will become famous soon enough james's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no doubts ultimately the best broker ...till date ....i think the amount of options which it gives to the traders is much more satisfying than the other ...there are broker ehich might be the best but they ar4e further away from insta

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to james For This Useful Post:

Banned keset is on a distinguished road keset's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every thing i admit as 5 star but about withdraw looking for an fixed amount instant cashout option for high level verified members. It may helps trader to cashout an fixed amount instant which can lead more goodwill.
    I really think my best instaforex broker in an instant deposit into my account, as well as the withdrawal is also fast. congratulations to instaforex..

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to keset For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-23), Unregistered (2)

Member shaonmra is on a distinguished road shaonmra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    So far so good, fast withdrawal, many option to fund and withdraw, good support easy to open account. Great bonus program etc no important disadvantage.
    Just suggestion if you could lower the spread it would be perfect.
    Overall I will give 5 star
    Every thing i admit as 5 star but about withdraw looking for an fixed amount instant cashout option for high level verified members. It may helps trader to cashout an fixed amount instant which can lead more goodwill.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaonmra For This Useful Post:

Junior Member rohi is on a distinguished road rohi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma ne ab tk koi 5/6 brokers test kiye han pr mujhe sb se ziada pasand Instaforex.com he aaya ha reason. fast withdrawl, multiple deposit option, multiple constest, forum posting bonus, low spread rate, mini lot size, pr mujhe mt4 tradin platform pasand nai aaya. agr iss ki jaga Instaforex koi apna plateform banwa le tu ziada acha hoga. like forex.com/ FXcm etc.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rohi For This Useful Post:

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    So far so good, fast withdrawal, many option to fund and withdraw, good support easy to open account. Great bonus program etc no important disadvantage.
    Just suggestion if you could lower the spread it would be perfect.
    Overall I will give 5 star

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ganguly For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Raja Krsnan is on a distinguished road Raja Krsnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    InstaForex seems to be first prefered choice of most Fx traders. It does not shut doors for small traders unlike many other big brokers. Many contests alone can earn one the necessary capital to start trading. Most of their contests drive us against good competition and prompt us to learn more about FX trading. also they let small traders to earn their capital from forum postings like this. overall they score a 10/10 score.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raja Krsnan For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)