+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 148 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1475

Thread: What is trading strategy and How to build it?

Member mstnazim is an unknown quantity at this point mstnazim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Building strategy is needed detective within the forex market isn't as straightforward as you think that the strategy is created ​​on variety of rules and integrates with several of the nice indicators to filter transactions, initial you have got to find out Forex and gain expertise well before you think about creating a method, or the need to exploit forex this can be my recommendation you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sagar100 View Post
    From among lot of strategies discussed on the forum we may chose the one that we find easy and can test it - if needed make any alerations and once you find it profitable enough based your trading on this strategy.
    true, we can take some of the strategies that are available on the forum. or we could make our own trading strategy. to create a trading strategy, it is very easy. you must have knowledge of the indicators that you will use for trading. then combine with other indicators as filters. the more simple the more powerful your trading system
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member sagar100 is an unknown quantity at this point sagar100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From among lot of strategies discussed on the forum we may chose the one that we find easy and can test it - if needed make any alerations and once you find it profitable enough based your trading on this strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yondaime is an unknown quantity at this point yondaime's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And before trading they must concern to an experienced person who could guide him well and firstly try to work on his strategy then make yours like the policy of a learner is that you need to recognize the company primary then you need to spend in commerce with For this reason they can use scalping strategy in their trading which must help them to earn more or double profit with an equity in a short time.

Senior Member AmounX86 is an unknown quantity at this point AmounX86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me a trading strategy is the plan that i should follow to be able to trade with the least losses possible and most profits i can gain reasonable ... i can't say 100% profit daily but may be 10% is the maximum reasonable profit that i should adhere to in addition to build this strategy i need to read what others say and try to combine them together to build my own strategy

Banned dasnewton420 is an unknown quantity at this point dasnewton420's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me a trading strategy is a cpmbination of indicators and objects that i use to get a trading communication either to follow or opening so on it i e'er prefer to use solon than two indicator in my group becaue in that i get many puissant signaling for trading and i also use unvaried for nowness options.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shafin.fx View Post
    Trading strategy is that from which you can analys the market to open your trade. Where you want to set your entry point and where you want to exit from the market, the hole analyse is call trading strategy. A good trading strategy can give you maximum profit. Thanks.
    true, trading strategy will help us to make a profit in the forex market. without trading strategy, we will only lose in the market. to create a trading strategy, we have to master some indicators. combination of several indicators is called the trading strategy. we simply follow the signal given by a combination of several indicators
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member Anila is an unknown quantity at this point Anila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strategy sub ki change hoti hai our sub k sub apni apni hi use kartay hai our sub apni hi strategy may export hotay hai dear brother agar socha ja tu is k sath agar ap col mind raho tu ap ki strategy most powerfull ho jati hai kuch logo ki strategy profitable hoti hai but who col mind nahi hotay hai

Senior Member gmr.aktar is an unknown quantity at this point gmr.aktar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Building strategy is needed detective within the forex market isn't as straightforward as you think that the strategy is formed ​​on variety of rules and integrates with several of the great indicators to filter transactions, initial you have got to be told Forex and gain expertise well before you think about creating a technique, or the will to cash in on forex this can be my recommendation you

Member shafin.fx is an unknown quantity at this point shafin.fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading strategy is that from which you can analys the market to open your trade. Where you want to set your entry point and where you want to exit from the market, the hole analyse is call trading strategy. A good trading strategy can give you maximum profit. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 148 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open