+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 397 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that we do not need to makes so many entries. I think 1-3 trades a day is enough, then we will easy to maintain the trades. If we makes so many entries, it will be hard for us to maintain all the trades. we can trade with 1-3 trades a day, and we still can make good profit with it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe this is a very valuable advice for all the forex traders, i agree with this statement we should not put more than 3 entries in a day while trading because too many entries are very difficult to control and they can wash your account any time due the unexpected movement in the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that opening too many entries is very bad. We need to maintain all the trades, so if we makes so many trades at the same, we will hard to maintain all of them. All the entries will kill our trading account. we must manage our money well, so do not open too many entries at the same time, then our account will be safe

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,217 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai jab koi lalach karke trade karta hai to usko trading mein loss hote hai, aksar aisa hota hai, bahut hi kam baar aisa hota hai jisko lalach se profits ho jaye bhai, lekin jab lalach karte hai to loss na ho jaaye ye bhi dar rahta hai bhai.
    hanji forex ke business me trader ko lalach market me nahi karna chahiye,trader esme esko control akrke chaltya hai tabhi wo apne plan se market me kaam kar sakenga,trader ko esme too many entry open karke hamesha he apna loss hoga..

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that you will open maximum of 3 position in one time trading session. It was good idea either profit or loss you must close it. Maybe, I'll try to implement it within my trading strategy later.

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    simple work he good hota hai app jitna simple work karney say eanr karna asan ho jata hai agar app simple work karte jao gye to agay b earn karna mushkil ni hota hai app es main risk lo lekin apney account b dehte jao bus

Member bosslady is an unknown quantity at this point bosslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i agree, opening a lot of trades at the same time will chock your account if the trades go wrong, its good to open a few trades that are manageable and that are not going to be safe for your account, the right money management skills are required all the time so that you are safe all the time and at the same time you get to make a good and consistent profits all the time and for a long time.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,953 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji forex trader lalach ki wajah se kaafi entry market me open kardeta hai aur essi wajah se trader ko esme loss hojaata hai,trader ko esme market me sabb ache se pehle samajhkar chalna chahiye woi uske lioye acha hai..
    Bhai jab koi lalach karke trade karta hai to usko trading mein loss hote hai, aksar aisa hota hai, bahut hi kam baar aisa hota hai jisko lalach se profits ho jaye bhai, lekin jab lalach karte hai to loss na ho jaaye ye bhi dar rahta hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Junior Member GoodLuck! is an unknown quantity at this point GoodLuck!'s Avatar
    Thanks
    no doubt the market is constantly changing and we have to be versatile and to adapt to the market, as otherwise there will be losses, you only need to learn to feel the market and make timely decisions, and it will save a deposit to the trader.

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ak time main ak he intry honi chahiye agar app ak time main bohat see entry inter kar do gye to app khud he pareshan ho jao gye k kon see wali ap ko cut karna hai or kon see wali open rahey es liye app ak he entry open karo ak time ma

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 397 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)