+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 349 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 256 306 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 3481

Thread: Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?

Senior Member jamesb2 is an unknown quantity at this point jamesb2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion when i don't think the item is advisable on an bank account was able by means of some others,i prefer to regulate my personal do the job in addition to unique small business seeing that that certainly could possibly get far more gains in my opinion. raise the ordeals in addition to enrich the ability

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member samiafridi is an unknown quantity at this point samiafridi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Professional traders view each interaction with the market through a realistic lens that ... If you have had any experience trading real money in the markets you very likely ... you drastically increase the odds that you will give in to the ever-present

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dukun is an unknown quantity at this point dukun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should be trading in the memenejement well and that is very important and as traders need to keep quiet so all can be run well and it is very good indeed and it will be very nice with the right management and then all will go well.

Senior Member kuxi is an unknown quantity at this point kuxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well guy i don't use any professional trader to trade in forex, I just trade for my own knowledge and experience so i am fully confident to trade in forex with my own opinions and plans and i don't take any expert advises in forex trading.trading consistent, and remove emotions from trading.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aaj tak maine aisa nahi kiya hain aur na hi aisa karne ki sochi hain bhaiya ji aise mein hum kisi dusre par depend ho jaate hain khud trading agar sikhe to jayda acha hoga hamesha life time hum log kar sakte hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member alieaza00 is on a distinguished road alieaza00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan yr forex main apko ager account mange krana hai to ap is tarha b ker shakte hain ap kisi ache trader ko account dy ker achi trading kra shakte hai forex is good earning way yeh bhoot hi best hai

Banned situ is an unknown quantity at this point situ's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well bro I think its good for your account to make a good profit, but you must need to search their past result how they make provide service. But its very harmful for you to gather knowledge about forex and its strategy. And you never be a good traders because you do not learn anything about Forex business. because you depended on other traders.

Member hiplara is an unknown quantity at this point hiplara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i am trading forex market for many years and till now i have never take such a risk and i think if you control your trading account manaually it can increase your experience you in no time you will be very skillfull in it.good luck.

Senior Member rajnil is an unknown quantity at this point rajnil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no experience with a fund manager. I just believe in myself. whatever the outcome, you should do yourself, because it can improve self confidence. a fund manager, not necessarily have a good performance, they often experience loss as well.

Member the magician is an unknown quantity at this point the magician's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    .my advice is before demo trading to read several forex a books and study on some strategies.and for example choose one strategy and always follow it for at least one month on demo account,and please write down the wins and looses and analyze it if it is a working strategy.until you will find a very nice strategy,so it may takes months don't forget it is better then loosing too much money just for practicing your trading skills.then when you will ready

+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 349 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 256 306 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)