Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 3553

Thread: Experience Matters in Forex?

Member pecel1 is an unknown quantity at this point pecel1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your thread is true
    in real trading it is not like our study of a book on forex trading system
    for each instrument in the forex market is unpredictable, but can be understood by understanding its properties
    to understand the character we will be able to find opportunities where we can take the market's movement in the

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned indexit is an unknown quantity at this point indexit's Avatar
    Thanks
    for forex trading experience is mostly needed. a trader have know the world trade market. a experience trader invest properly. and proper investment makes a good profit. forex trading is hard to play without experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mehdiFX View Post
    i think for a trader, experience in forex is very useful.books and websites can help us about learning forex.but real experience we get from real live trading.
    therefore we must make the hours fly high in trading in the forex market. to have high flying hours, the more experience we get in trade and this will enhance our ability to trade in the forex market...

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by taqiniazi View Post
    Forex is a game that can played by your mind and your experience. experience have a lot of importance in every business like forex that would be leed to you to profit
    definitely importance of experience in forex is too much maybe not as much important experience is in any other business and I really feel my only achievement in forex so far is that experience that I have got in forex and I am all set to improve in future if I do well by using my experience

Senior Member richardpower324 is an unknown quantity at this point richardpower324's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Books and website is not the last and effective thing in Forex trading .this is a new world .U can't find the real thing what ever u find in books and website .There u will find a new thing in everry moment

Junior Member mehdiFX is an unknown quantity at this point mehdiFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think for a trader, experience in forex is very useful.books and websites can help us about learning forex.but real experience we get from real live trading.

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a game that can played by your mind and your experience. experience have a lot of importance in every business like forex that would be leed to you to profit
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Any one can get into profit once or twice but experience teaches us how to keep our capital intact and be different from the crowd of traders who lose their capital in a day or two. It help us make most possible profit from our trades and also make more profitable trades that is the key to succeed as a forex trader.

Member nuh514 is on a distinguished road nuh514's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    I am trading from 1.5 years. I have read many books and websites. But when i apply my studies in real trading things varies. Everyday brings a new experience for me. Everyday something new happens. Forex is just like real world
    and that we study in books is all about ideal cases.
    Trading the real world is different from our studies. It demands experience which come with time.
    Yes I also observe that despite having bulk of knowledge about the trading still we feel that every new day we experience some think different in the market. And market behave differently as compared to the previous day. So we must have to be very careful in this field and in order to earn money we must work really hard.

Junior Member bdays is on a distinguished road bdays's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The study is not about Forex such as the actual practice of trading in the Forex it differs so greatly for Allen is learning and real trading is fraught with turmoil and B & B strategies, anger, greed and things out of control.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 341 of 356 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 351 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)