+ Reply to Thread
Page 344 of 356 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 3553

Thread: Experience Matters in Forex?

Senior Member dinames is on a distinguished road dinames's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That reading books and Omutalah on sites that interested in trading foreign exchange is useful to the trader. But according to Ray profile. Successful trader is the one who exercises trade foreign exchange, both at the expense of real experimental or even known vulnerabilities. That it finds during trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sohelforex is on a distinguished road sohelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indeed, experience is the key factor to gain success in forex trading. Experts don't put importance on learning only they also cares a lot about what moral they have got from their previous trading session. So, before trading in real account, it is really crucial to testify those strategies which will be using on main account in future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 999999999 is an unknown quantity at this point 999999999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    I am trading from 1.5 years. I have read many books and websites. But when i apply my studies in real trading things varies. Everyday brings a new experience for me. Everyday something new happens. Forex is just like real world
    and that we study in books is all about ideal cases.
    Trading the real world is different from our studies. It demands experience which come with time.
    you are correct, all the books and seminar are the simulation of the real trading activities, but in the real world trading experience may varies, cause in books we dont learn about emotion which is a very common thing in real trading, another thing, in books most of them using technical analysis but they only showing a successful technical analysis not when the technical analysis failed to predict the price
    Not a Trader, Just Investor

Member pecel1 is an unknown quantity at this point pecel1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your opinion is true
    if we only learn without going directly to the real situation
    we may just lie
    because by comparing the reality is very different learning
    because the market is predictable, but do not always go straight to our prediction
    so we must be smarter

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    experience is always required in every field whether you are in trading field or whether you are in some other field if you have good experience then it really becomes easy for you to survive in that particular field.

Senior Member jakir0079 is on a distinguished road jakir0079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think experience is the most important part for success in Forex business. I believe if you have lot of experience, good luck, good strategy, good knowledge, control emotions on trading then you must be success and earn lot of good profit other wise you loss your all investment in Forex.

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i also totally agree, Because i also have experience the same thing. when ever i try to use any trading strategy or principle it never gives the expected result. because real trading is some thing very different. but we must identify when those strategies are suitable with experience. We are able identify the trading pattern when we work on the market for a long time. then we can determine how the market react to various news and how does the market behave. It comes with experience, you can not learn that from any book

Banned cuongnmftu will become famous soon enough cuongnmftu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    I am trading from 1.5 years. I have read many books and websites. But when i apply my studies in real trading things varies. Everyday brings a new experience for me. Everyday something new happens. Forex is just like real world
    and that we study in books is all about ideal cases.
    Trading the real world is different from our studies. It demands experience which come with time.
    i trade forex 3 years an i am experience trader too, but i learn forex every day, you ask me why there are many things to learn, it is easy to said that forex is so hard and it is finacial world and so risk

Member Nganti is on a distinguished road Nganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    experient in forex trading is nessesary for us, because we will more understand if we have more time trade. we will know about all parameter mt4 platform, technical and fundamental analysis, time frime to make profit and bad time must be leave to not open posisitions

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tariktanjaoui View Post
    yeah my friend i am agree with trade in a demo account is very difficult but i advice you my friend to try to practice more in a demo account to gain a perfect experience and a good knowledge and never stop learning about forex and try to control your emotion finally i hope to you a good luck .
    I feel spending more time in Demo trading will not help much to a trader. So one should practice around a month or two and then start the learning with real trading cents account to learn the trading in a better manner. Because it is always better to learn the Forex trading in a real trading environment.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 344 of 356 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)