+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 308 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: How easy to book profit from swaps without risk?

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me swap se profit hona bahut he mushkil hai,aise ess business me kaam nahi kar sakte hai,trader ko esme acha market me knwledge banalena chahiye aur sabb apne aap samajhna chahiye woi uske liye acha hai.. I think it is hard to earn much money if we want to make profit depend on swap only. We need to learn how to make analysis, and how to manage our risk, then we can make good profit. IF we want to make profit using swap only, then we will get so small money, but we must risky much money, not worth it at all.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think using swap only works best if you have a large amount, because the interest given by each currency is very small, more than that we only take one-day swap interest. Unless you hold your position for at least a month, hoping it also has a good profit so you will get double income. For me who trade with small funds, I think I only concentrate on trading, if I get a positive swap fee then it's my luck. but swaps are not my main interest. Good job and The reality is that profits with a switch are for spot agents, they hold back their arrangements for months and make any profit with swaps or sales interest groups. . Daily trading or scalping will not help us make money with swaps. So it's more important to get money from him.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Swap business is only profitable when we can buy lots in large quantities so that swaps will be large enough. in the case of small lots it will not be significant rather than spread. on instaforex they provide a free swap account but don't need any commissions that I like the most because I don't like taking swaps because it's prohibited in Islamic sharia. I think after all that there will be no greater amount than making a profit possible in trading. and Traders who hold currencies that get swaps for long periods of time such as AUDUSD can actually get good swaps and also good profits at certain times. This currency has also been stable for the past few months and traders who will buy it at the right level by maintaining a definite long-term perspective in big profits now.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear g ye business bohat riksi he isme risk kam karne keh liye hamey cjahye keh lot size ka kam istmal karry and news keh waqt hame over trading nahi karna chahye yehi kuh chizey hai jinsey risk kam ho sakta he

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading with clear and safe rules will make our spirits, because our days are entertained with profit, although small but make our spirits, instead trading with changing rules, meaning that the trading system is unclear, OP is based on feelings, MM is not clear , if like be prepared to be disappointed with this business, because wealth will run out. and To prevent losses from price changes, they sometimes hedge by reversing other pairs that move parallel with positive swap pairs. so especially ham yaha flowers get karne k liye ni hen balke apni mehnat karni ha

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Making money from sawaps is not as easy as you think, because often the spread you are charged for opening a trade is usually greater than the swap you get so you cannot quickly open a trade and close it for swap profit unless you can close a few pips of profit together with it which is more like scalping and traders can benefit from swaps but for that traders also need to have plans and skills. If traders have very good knowledge about the market then they can use this system to make a profit and do well in this market.

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very relaxed. Taking part in a foreign exchange trading drama that applies barter, we might persuade a sizable pro if you employ the barter. Since swop we leave open positions finished many days we will do good. So you control to schedule what time it will be exposed to sitting and it won't be here to support how long. That's a call to be ordinary. and I think some brokers have swaps but easy swaps without risk don't exist and I advise you to focus trading because swap for me is not an advantage we can do based on our trading

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The curiosity offered by some of the presentations by exchange agents is more amended than returns offered by banks but the cunning of traders ensures that the level of the message is that couples offer genuine swaps because they can urge profits from swaps as well as price levels. and Forex trading is a business that is very popular throughout the world. I am a beginner and want to become a professional trader. I am in the process of learning. When I finish my training, I will start my trade on a real account. I have no knowledge of swap terms but I am curious about. I tried to learn it.

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The attention available from many forex through replacements is far better than the returns available from banking institutions even though speculators must be sure that their access to get the right amount in all forex series provides good exchanges while they can generate revenue through exchange and price levels . and book profits from swaps are really not worth it, because we will only produce very small profits. When we enter this business, of course it's because we want to get a lot of profits. So, I think we need to trade with manual trading and with a good strategy, not just using swaps

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with exchanges actually profitable for the position of the operator, maintaining its position for months and generating profits, both with exchange or market movements. and if we want good profits then we need great features because the highest share of all pairs is around 0.65 points for that day. the number of seeds measuring a lot of results is 0.65. From what I know, under swaps it may be far greater than the lot size and lot quantity. The more you use your batch size, and also receive the best swap rates. Remember that this rule also applies in the opposite direction.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 308 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)