+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 348 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 303 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 3471

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Senior Member nabiFX123 is an unknown quantity at this point nabiFX123's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think double lots will give you double profits. But it depends on how you use it. Some traders trade with two lots and set different targets. I will prefer to set just one lot with one targets.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Using somebody lots is too overmuch venturesome. Usually lot filler depends on traders strategies and money management. And money management doesn't permit us to use human lots because this could justification wicked change to our accounts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ahmedelsanhoury is on a distinguished road ahmedelsanhoury's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my opinion is it is the same as if you use small lot then you win or lose small too but if you use bigger lot then you win or lose bigger too. so it depends on your money management. and you must have a good strategy to back it up so if your capital grows bigger then you can compound the lot you use

Member xtragent is an unknown quantity at this point xtragent's Avatar
    Thanks
    Each time we double the size of the batch, then automatically doubles everything about her. First used margin will be doubled and after that our committee will double and both gains and losses will double. If we win the trade with the double benefit our happiness will double trade or if we lose then double loss our sadness and tension will also double.

Senior Member champy is on a distinguished road champy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is more needed that we should do the tradings with proper money management and we should not look for more big lots to do the tradings because if we will do the tradings with big lots then surely we will lose the money.

Banned faheem00 is on a distinguished road faheem00's Avatar
    Thanks
    well me smajhta hu k ager apki staregy kafi achi hai to ap double lot use kre or me smajhta hu k bht se tarder double lot use krte hai or pr ziada invest kr k profit earn krne k sochte hai or kch kamyab b hojate hai is liye me smajhta hu k double lot best hota hai tarding me.

Senior Member ampun is on a distinguished road ampun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my opinion is it is the same as if you use small lot then you win or lose small too but if you use bigger lot then you win or lose bigger too. so it depends on your money management.

Banned thomaz123 is an unknown quantity at this point thomaz123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    dear all members
    i need your opinion
    how about this
    double lots = double profit but do not forget double risks too
    thank you
    Yes, i'm agree with you it's double profit & double risks. But if we really sure about price movement of a pair, i think double lots is okay.

Member gretongan is an unknown quantity at this point gretongan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if your balance is fixed and you invariably need out to increase your balance the doable loss that takes you all the profit earned and there can be no equality between profit and loss during this case.

Senior Member jempalitancariuang is an unknown quantity at this point jempalitancariuang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Double lots are promising huge profits, but if you're one open position then you will get is a double loss. but in my opinion there is no double Lots term in the world of forex. you can term from?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 348 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 303 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)