+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 354 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you Made profits by Mistakes ?

Junior Member anumanie is on a distinguished road anumanie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, that happen sometimes in forex trading. Newbies who are still looking at luck to help them make profits always open trades without analysis and then they might get their TP hit by mistake, the market was just in their favour.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mainhard View Post
    no, i never make a profit by mistake all the time i used to close the trade and open it very
    carefully all the time but because my mistake never make a profit so be careful some time this makes
    you deeply lose in my opinion because you are trading according to your mind setting so be careful before doing
    thank
    I think, taking advantage of errors is very rare. maybe 1: 100, meaning a hundred times in transactions,
    only one can benefit from our mistakes. Better, we really analyze it right and serious. This is the best way to trade.
    CMIIW

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to firaunt For This Useful Post:

anumanie (2017-11-27), dubrus (2017-11-28)

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear mein ne kabhi bhi forex market mein mein ne mistakes ki wajah se profit earn nhi kiya hai ku k dear hamen forex market mein hamen mistrake wali trades ko usi waqt close kar deta hon

5. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-27), Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-29), anumanie (2017-11-27), ASHOK (2017-11-26), azharahmad (2017-11-27), balli (2017-11-28), billyboy00007 (2017-11-27), Feroz (2017-11-26), FOREXMAN (2017-11-29), fxearner (2017-11-27), incomejobs (2017-11-28), mian5575405 (2017-11-27), Nirzana (2017-11-27), sufiyan22 (2017-11-27), yulbang111 (2017-11-26), zahid2016 (2017-11-30)

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gandiwa View Post
    I never feel happy if I make a profit by mistake because I know it will not work forever.
    If I am going to get away but I know the reason then I will be happy. Because I want it under
    my control so I will know where I am going and what I should do. So you really have to follow a system.
    Do not trade randomly. There will never be a good ending.
    regard
    no, i never make a profit by mistake all the time i used to close the trade and open it very
    carefully all the time but because my mistake never make a profit so be careful some time this makes
    you deeply lose in my opinion because you are trading according to your mind setting so be careful before doing
    thank

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mainhard For This Useful Post:

firaunt (2017-11-27)

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tidur View Post
    I think this can happen sometimes in trading with forex. Especially with Beginners who are still looking
    for opportunities to help make the trade. so they are always open without profit analysis
    and when they can make their TP hit, the market is right for them and nothing more.
    salam best regard
    I never feel happy if I make a profit by mistake because I know it will not work forever.
    If I am going to get away but I know the reason then I will be happy. Because I want it under
    my control so I will know where I am going and what I should do. So you really have to follow a system.
    Do not trade randomly. There will never be a good ending.
    regard

9. The Following User Says Thank You to gandiwa For This Useful Post:

mainhard (2017-11-26)

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aswaja View Post
    I've also made mistakes that make me gain a profit. This happens because of lack of concentration in trading.
    which causes us to make transactions or also one in determining the amount of transaction volume.
    salam
    I think this can happen sometimes in trading with forex. Especially with Beginners who are still looking
    for opportunities to help make the trade. so they are always open without profit analysis
    and when they can make their TP hit, the market is right for them and nothing more.
    salam best regard

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tidur For This Useful Post:

gandiwa (2017-11-24)

Member israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,356 Times in 603 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g haan app apni galti sa profit earn kr sakte hai lakin app ko profit milne k buhoot kaam chance hota hai app ko chaiyie k app pure daiyian sa trade kary ta k galati ki koi gujesh na rahe agr app na galti ki hai tuo markit app k haqq ma a gai tuo app ka faiad ho ga na k nuqsaan.

13. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to israr2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-23), Akhterp (2017-11-20), Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-30), ASHOK (2017-11-26), azharahmad (2017-11-29), billyboy00007 (2017-11-19), Feroz (2017-11-26), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-20), mian5575405 (2017-11-30), munibkhan (2017-11-26), Nirzana (2017-11-30), punjabpolice (2017-11-22), rehanayaz (2017-11-22), sufiyan22 (2017-11-22), yulbang111 (2017-11-20), zahid2016 (2017-11-23)

Member nomanraza74 will become famous soon enough nomanraza74's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han mere sath aik do bar aisa hua hai ke main ne sell ki trade lagani thi lekin ghalati se buy ki trade open ho gyi lekin by luck achanak market meri trade ki fever me jana shuru ho gyi to ghalati se mujhy profit ho gea 3 dollar ka.

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niat View Post
    Same happened with me many times but I never benefit with such mistakes. Prior to the day I made a profit with the errors
    I have posted above in this thread. I think such mistakes are very dangerous in the trading that I make especially the volume error is 5 mini lot, not 0,05 lot.
    best regard
    I've also made mistakes that make me gain a profit. This happens because of lack of concentration in trading.
    which causes us to make transactions or also one in determining the amount of transaction volume.
    salam

16. The Following User Says Thank You to aswaja For This Useful Post:

tidur (2017-11-21)

Member elseginy95 is on a distinguished road elseginy95's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont surmise that I have committed the benefit by error however more often than not I will get substantial negative buoy by botch so it is truly exceptionally hard to make great benefit from the exchanging. so you should must be persistence while exchanging the forex advertise.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 354 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)