+ Reply to Thread
Page 367 of 473 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 369 377 417 467 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 4730

Thread: Forex is Job or Hobby?

Member nnazmul is an unknown quantity at this point nnazmul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at first you can take this as a hobby. then you can take it as job.you have gather experience for that .you have to learn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member obsesikaya is an unknown quantity at this point obsesikaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    make forex trading our hobby and we can enjoy trading enjoy profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member rita is an unknown quantity at this point rita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course forex is my job and also the source of my pleasure.I am going to be depended on forex.
    Forex is my source to come true my dream.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is no doubt a hobby. dont quit your day job and take trading as a job. because here you can get poor at a single day. yesterday i saw a stop hunt of 100 pips at eur usd which will banish any high risk account.

Junior Member jahed01 is an unknown quantity at this point jahed01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some people takes it as a job some take it as a hobby.But real traders take it as a job. For me forex is a job because i am making good money in forex.

Member munna21 is an unknown quantity at this point munna21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I take it as my job. Because forex trading is money related. I have no enough money. So i took it seriously.it is not hobby.Every man not have lot of money so it is the factory of earn lot of money.

Junior Member TheCoo is an unknown quantity at this point TheCoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex could be both a job and a hobby but all depends on the trader if he's trading part time and making it a part time income or a full time trader which makes a living from forex and it will be a job for this trader. I prefere keeping it as a hobby making me have some addition income.
    Wants some income besides FOREX than try this LINK

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    forex is a very good job to me where i can trade from home and get profit from there.I know that forex has risk also so i use risk management in trade.I do my hobbies most of time and that is facebook and chatting with friends.
    hobbies that will be part of the trade that we will get from some of the things that we can properly adjust the trading process will we use as our implementation method to understand the market itself with some decent trading rules for as long as we live right in accordance with the trend is going

Member rashidrasheed is an unknown quantity at this point rashidrasheed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my thinking and opinion forex trading is not a hobby it is job only it is a work that is used to earn money so it is only a job it is not a hobby because hobby is that is used daily by your own behalf

Senior Member Avatar is an unknown quantity at this point Avatar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex can be a hobby and can be a job
    if we don't have much time to trade it we can trade it as a hobby we don't have to trade it on a full time day

+ Reply to Thread
Page 367 of 473 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 369 377 417 467 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)