+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 285 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ican View Post
    sir,can some one more explain about that strategy?why we us 00,20,50,80?
    please go to page 1 and read the rule of fantastic four
    don't forget to download the indicator to help use to make pending orders
    00,20,50,80 are the psychological numbers that we have used everyday.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ican is on a distinguished road ican's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir,can some one more explain about that strategy?why we us 00,20,50,80?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member yogesheena is on a distinguished road yogesheena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the manual is simple and lot of other ppl have translated in hindi before, all i am scared like today the trend went one side up , swhere it must have taken all the po in sell and it up by 75 pips and has not come down , now a strategy like this how much time a person should wait for the trade to close as there is no sl , i get goose booms looking a tthe charts only

Member dilawarkhan is an unknown quantity at this point dilawarkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my friends its will too much better if some one translate the MR. JICHING 8 useful tips in the urdu and hindi for asian peoples its will more better for indian forum users.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mose View Post
    I can get more than 40-50 dollars daily without seezing thats how i do it or make my day perfect for me its how life has turned out to be in the forex market.
    wow, that's good if you can get 40-50 dollars everyday..
    can you shareabout your strategy now to get that profit ?
    until now, market trend is bullish, so that we can use it to get profit

Junior Member yogesheena is on a distinguished road yogesheena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello frinewds i am new to this forum ,and 100% has catch my eyes , i have understand what sir is trying to say , here i am scared of the swings in the market and the news , plus what about the flat market as well as the other external factors effecting the trades,
    what if the trade triggers and it goes one side, may i know sir from how many years you are using this strategy
    i would love to use it once i get few answers, its really great u have shared so great strategfy if upto me if i want to trade or not ,
    but sir are u using in live account every day , i will start from h1 chrt one pair as of now

and woow no sl need big guts for that will try for sure,

sir why not creat a EA fgor this strategy if its so re powerful

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by titanic View Post
    100% profits with fantastic ( 00 , 20 , 50 , 80 )

I want to share this new strategy which gives me 100% prVfits .

It's simple and i don't need to look at the chart as often as possible without looking at the chart i can keep working doing hobbies and spending time with family i also can benefit from trading with this strategy .

Rules for this strategy .

>> 0pen the chart in the morning or a afternoon ( before work ) .

>> Look at the solid and dashed horizontal lines at price ending in 00 , 20 , 50 , 80 .

>> Place 4 pending orders ( sell limits ) above the magenta live , at the price ending in 00 , 20 , 50 , 80 and each take profit 10 pips .

>> Place 4 pending orders ( buy limit ) under the magenta line , at the price ending in 00, 20, 50, 80 and each take profit 10 pips .

>> Close the chart and enjoy your day without look at the profits .

>> In the night , open the chart again and look at the profits .

>> Close or modify yours pending orders that waren't touched .

>> Repeat there steps tomorrow .
    why are you copied and pasted my comment ?
    i have shared it on page 1, and this is like page 1..
    maybe you must read first and don't copy ok

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyfx168 View Post
    Master jiching,
    You've missed to answer to my question:How can we get the Values of Support/Resistance of previous day? with some indicators or just by looking at the chart? Hope hearing from you soon. Thx
    yes, i just looking at the chart about the support/ressitance..
    look at big time frame h4, d1..
    you can see the support/resistance, find the strong that the price touch or make reversal

Member BaHaaFxTr is on a distinguished road BaHaaFxTr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    today market is good for trading, maybe the price will touch our po today..
    wait and see the price going up to our po and then take profit 10 pip for each op
    jiching,

Hey jiching, my first PO touched I get the 10 pips profit but when the price touch the other I start to lose money to 35 pips what's wrong I did?
    so could you upload screen shot to how to place the PO perfect cause I think that there are wrong in placing my PO

Junior Member tonyfx168 is an unknown quantity at this point tonyfx168's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    yes, i agree. this is like support/ressitance method..
    we can use supp/resistance to gain the profit. the price usually will break the resistnce/support first and then continue to the trend. when the price touch the supp/resist, price will retrace first.. get the profit
    Master jiching,
    You've missed to answer to my question:How can we get the Values of Support/Resistance of previous day? with some indicators or just by looking at the chart? Hope hearing from you soon. Thx

+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 285 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)