+ Reply to Thread
Page 304 of 317 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 302 303 304 305 306 314 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 3164

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emotion or greed will make blind and can not think with well and clear, the trader will ignore some rules because they want to get money with fast or they just make and take revenge, want to get back the money for their losing, and for this condition, they will and always make a careless thing..this is not good for their trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l think when we open a position we have to know the reason and when we want to quit we need reasons also.when you were making profit then you have to watch the charts very clearly.and look for the resistant or support line if you are around there.you can easily see if the market cant break them.you have to know how to read the signals.and timing is up to you not your feelings.it must be based on rules only.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I biggest amount I lost in forex in oneday was 75$.. that day I lost totally because of greed.. I overtrade even after knowing that the trend is going against me.. I was greedy as well as well as fool that day.. but this teach me something and that helping me in my trading.. now I am trading with full money management so that I dont have to face that kind of destruction again in my account..

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adahidayat View Post
    i think that most of traders will complain about greed and has problem with mainly over trading and suffer losses due to this...i always feel that if someone wants to avoid losses and do well in forex trading, then he should always follow forex rules and remove a factor of greed from trading....because it will make them to control losses and make some profit and also progress in forex trading....
    greeed forex trader ka sabse bada dushman maani jati hai aur har trader ko greed ki wjah seb ahut zada loss hota hai
    isliye traders ko ye baat bahut hi jaldi smajh jani chahaiye ki greed trading ka sabse bada dushman hai aur jitna ho skae greed se bachte hue trading karni chahaiye

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that most of traders will complain about greed and has problem with mainly over trading and suffer losses due to this...i always feel that if someone wants to avoid losses and do well in forex trading, then he should always follow forex rules and remove a factor of greed from trading....because it will make them to control losses and make some profit and also progress in forex trading....

Member Abdo22 is an unknown quantity at this point Abdo22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very well said, because greed has effects on us of 80% in the form of fat loss so when we trying to win more than our investment we should control our greed and emotions in order to can do business in terms of negotiating for a long-time with very little investment.

Member ShoSho is on a distinguished road ShoSho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are completely right and that's why i prefer trading by expert avisors more than manual trading as there is no never greedy in the expert advisors and it do all the rules of your strategy with 100% accuracy and by codding it well with good money management codes then any loses it will cover it in the same day.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aryan View Post
    i've also once in that position, winning few hundred dollar but losses more than i winn. and all because i believe that i can earn more than what i've been targetting. from that time i'm only trade with spesific profit target each time i open my chart. after my target is complete, i will stop and turn of the computer.
    We have to take such steps because we know it is really very dififcult to control our greed or other feelings affecting our trades, actually we should teach ourself to trade with help of our mind free from emotional decisions.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    i've also once in that position, winning few hundred dollar but losses more than i winn. and all because i believe that i can earn more than what i've been targetting. from that time i'm only trade with spesific profit target each time i open my chart. after my target is complete, i will stop and turn of the computer.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Main apni winning trade ko kabhi bhi loose trade ya bad trade main convert naheen honay deta. Jasy hi maree trade profit main jatee hay main apan stop loss manually oopper moove karta hon aur usay loss level say ooper lga deta hoon. Mary khayal main greed hi sab say ziada nuqsaan kartee hay traders ka aur is say bachna chahiye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 304 of 317 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 302 303 304 305 306 314 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)